Noobe

Tambo

Greetings fellow detectorists, I have just bought the Deus 2 and have not yet tried it out, but will asap.

I live in Aberdeenshire if anyone is looking for a detecting mate give me a shout, I could do with some help.

there is a new update 7.02

soft tones and good signals to everyone.

Tam

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tambo said:

there is a new update 7.02

Welcome Tambo from the East coast of the USA. šŸ™‚ The Deus 2 is a great machine, I've been using it for a while now. There is a lot of experience with it on this forum, you've come to the right place. šŸ‘

How long have you been detecting? What sort of detecting do you do? Beach, relic, parks? All? šŸ˜€

I would caution you however about claiming an update to the Deus 2 without providing factual evidence. As soon as I saw this I looked at the XP website and they do not mention this version. šŸ™‚

Happy hunting and hope to see more from you.Ā 

• Like 4

Welcome Tam,

Had to look that one up!! If I'm correct; Scotland!!šŸ‘

Talk about historic places to detect!! Wow! It's a wonder that they let anyone detect in Scotland, Other than archeologists!!

Ā  Wish you much luck with your new detector! And great finds!šŸ€šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Like 1

Welcome Tam

Scotland? Ā Iā€™m sure I have a great many ancestors there as my Dads side is fully Scottish ( my surname is Stewart paternal grandmother, Ogg. ). I need to use Ancestry. Com and trace out my relatives. Anyway, I hope you find someone you can detect with. Anyone on this forum will be glad to answer any questions you have. Good luck with the Deus 2. The factory programs are quite good to begin with.Ā 

• Like 2