Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging

I guess my good friend Jim beat me to the punch by a few minutes.

• Haha 2

Is there an ability to choose the two coils we want in a package? Or is it preset/prepackaged into standard arrangements in the box already?

• The title was changed to Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging.
26 minutes ago, jasong said:

Is there an ability to choose the two coils we want in a package? Or is it preset/prepackaged into standard arrangements in the box already?

No that I have been informed.  The size of the box is pre-made for the way it comes and the contents in it.  Most manufactures do the same but it sure does not hurt to ask.

You are a very skilled nugget hunter so I look to hear what you have to say as well after you've some time in the field with one.

• Like 2

Thanks, definitely looking forward to trying one!

One more question, do you know what coil availability will look like? For instance can we buy a 3rd coil at release with the Axiom, or will extra coils be offered at a later date only? Curious about coil prices too, but I'm guessing that is still unknown.

• Like 2

Decisions, decisions! What to keep, what to buy? Never ending rotation of detectors. I'm guessing there's going to be a bunch of 5000 and 6000 listed in the coming weeks.

Gerry, there is another package deal with the small DD and 13X11” Mono. It comes with MS2 wired headphones. Any word on the price for that package yet?

Sent you an email to put me on the list for an Axiom.

thanks

Jeff

• Like 2

Yup, from Garrett website:

1142720 Axiom Metal Detector with 13"x11" DD Coil, 11"x7" Mono Coil and MS-3 Headphones
1142765 Axiom Metal Detector with 13"x11" Mono Coil, 11"x7" DD Coil and MS-2 Headphones

I love that 11" mono so that's the package I'd get. But then I'd have to get the 13" mono also. So maybe get package 2 and buy the 11" mono instead, maybe more my style.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging
Just now, Jeff McClendon said:

Gerry, there is another package deal with the small DD and 13X11” Mono. It comes with MS2 wired headphones. Any word on the price for that package yet?

Sent you an email to put me on the list for an Axiom.

thanks

Jeff

Jeff, We have not been informed of any other package options for the US at this time.  I would hope Garrett has a + package with all coils or at least with options down the road.  At this time, I have been advised to not expect much change until the demand gets caught up.  Like the recent release of the other detector, it comes the way it does for now....and we are still waiting for coils.  Did you send me a message or an email to gerrys1det@gmail.com

I appreciate the support from forum members as you probably don't know it, but all the driving to 3 different states and multiple testing, burning up fuel, lodging, food...gets expensive.

• Like 6