Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging

On 7/28/2022 at 8:46 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Sounds like that Drop Shipper Jason mentioned would not be a wise choice of a so called dealer when you know there is no Customer Support.  But hey, it's your dollar and you get to choose who to spend it with.  Just realize that Drop Ship WY place he mentioned probably won't be around long.

Sorry Gerry I didn't mean to piss in your cereal.  Probably not, I have no idea who they are and don't care.  As far as support goes well.....  How many people have taken your classes and didn't buy a detector from you?     I'm not worried at what I post here, it's not like it's a national secret.     

Take care.  I am sure your business will be fine.

8 hours ago, Swegin said:

How many people have taken your classes and didn't buy a detector from you? 

I have.  I'm glad I did.  

Gerry is the best dealer in the USA. I've bought several detectors and taken 4 classes from him...each time I've learned alot and found gold each time. No way I would have done as well without his training class.

Bill

• Like 2

To be clear: that drop shipper I "mentioned" is who Garrett themselves recommend on their find a dealer page for Wyoming, not me

Gerry asked if there were really drop ship only dealers, and I just answered his question with information from Garrett themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, jasong said:

To be clear: that drop shipper I "mentioned" is who Garrett themselves recommend on their find a dealer page for Wyoming, not me

Gerry asked if there were really drop ship only dealers, and I just answered his question with information from Garrett themselves. 

Their list is terrible- it doesn’t even mention one of my favorite and well known Garrett dealers who is a contributor here as well and also provides personal training for his Garrett customers…

• Thanks 1

In Wyoming almost all the dealers they have listed are closed down businesses. The only one actually still open is a spa/hot tub sales place primarily. That and this drop ship place that actually seem to be located in Europe.

They might want to do some updating... Or the dealers here might want to make sure they are actually listed.

In my case I  want to put an Axiom in my hands with a local dealer so I could answer a few questions on my own that aren't going to get answered on this forum. It's a 2-3 day round trip drive and 30% of the Axiom price in gas and hotels for me to go visit any dealer active on forums, so that's pointless in my case. So I'd like to find a local dealer.

• Like 2

If you haven't taken Gerry's training, then you don't know how well his answer fits my question.

“Go slow, coil to the ground, and have an ear for whispers”, and variations of it, are some of the most important answers to many of my questions; they are the same recommendations I’ve been given by several successful detectorists. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1