Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging

WOWZAA!!!!!!! I got to bullet 4 and was already happy to pay the price they have for it, this is an INCREDIBLE list!!!!!! The only decision I had to make by bullet 5 is which dealer gets my money so get stock boys.... what a GREAT week for bringing excitement back into nugget hunting. Garrett.... I sowwy for everything I said... 😞 I love you again. 🥰

12 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

What I am saying is it will Not Detect ground, hot rocks, salt water, and EMI that may be an issue in some places for those models, while still finding gold. This may open up some areas where those machine struggle due to the prevalence of non-gold signals.

Not to mention opening up ground in old timer camps full of can-slaw and rubbish that without discim you had to walk past. I have a YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUGGE chunk of BLM land right behing my property in Lost Basin that is exactly that, I get good gold here so I know it's there but just so much trash from old camps.

Thanks for this excellent summary, Steve. Sounds really interesting. If I would not already been so heavily invested into ML machines I would for sure want to have one. It's just that in my particular situation spending another 4k now and then potentially another 10-12k in a year or two (or whenever) for the next GPZ would be too much.  But on a side note, I really applaud Garrett for coming out with what appears to be an outstanding detector that has the potential to compete with ML. We need more competition in the high quality PI arena, this will benefit all of us 🙂

GC

• Like 5

Checks a lot of boxes for me. Going to keep the 6000 for gold but will probably let the 5000 go and get the Axiom for beach and relics. As a relic hunter I'm usually swinging a detector 10 to 12 hours a day at DIV for 6 days straight. The Axiom would be so much nicer to swing than the 5000 and rainproof to boot.

Holy molly....reading all this makes me feel like selling all my detectors and starting over again lol. 

Strick 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, strick said:

Holy molly....reading all this makes me feel like selling all my detectors and starting over again lol. 

Strick 

As of 7:37AM, today's date, you'll be about 243th in line to do just that.... LOL It's going to be a blood bath on ebay and Steve's classified section, a huge "buying opportunity" for those looking to pickup some heavy metal/big iron (4500's/5000's).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

As of 7:37AM, today's date, you'll be about 243th in line to do just that.... LOL It's going to be a blood bath on ebay and Steve's classified section, a huge "buying opportunity" for those looking to pickup some heavy metal/big iron (4500's/5000's).

🤫😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

🤫😉

See my recent post re 4500’s on eBay, we’re too late lol 

13 minutes ago, Swegin said:

Anyone know what the Military discount is?  15%?

For US? I think it’s 10%

• Like 1