Garrett Axiom Dealer & Field Tester Is Now Taking Pre Orders

Yes the time has finally arrived where I am allowed to share pics of gold, knowledge of Axiom and overall experiences of my multitude of hunts in 3 different parts of Nevada and 2 other Western States while using different levels of proto-types...of the new Garrett Axiom Pulse Induction Detector

Most know, I've been a long time (many yrs) user and dealer of major detector manufactures and specializing in their gold detectors.  Part of the reason (not all of it) I get selected over other dealers and or individuals to test their up and coming units has to do with the vast knowledge of gold detectors, the varieties of gold and which technologies work best for those kinds of gold, and the previous success my Field Staff team and I have been able to produce in so many different states and or even countries.

I had mentioned it before, but will do so here again.  If you have a dealer that has been taking care of you and offering knowledge, training, education, and insight, then please give them the opportunity again.  But if they made promises and or failed in any ways and you would like to try what my team and I offer, please give me a ring.

Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho (with a team of dedicated gold detector experts in 8 states) is happy to earn your business on the new Axiom.

I can be reached at 208-345-8898 or via email at gerrys1det@gmail.com

Pre Orders are now open and I need your name, email, phone # and where you are from.  As those who get on my list, I date the update and that is the order your new Axioms will be shipped.  Just be aware that all dealers have been warned that there could be delays and or shortages beyond the manufactures and the dealers control.

Cost of the new Axiom is MSRP of $4700 with a MAP of $3995.

If you are interested in the Field Training we offer (personal 1 on 1 for a day or 3 day group training), please contact me for details ASAP as the 3 day group training is filling up fast.

A link to the manual is at: https://garrett.com/sport/axiom

Yes, as a VET myself, I'm offer the Veterans Discount that Garrett recently started (details coming) and I think at this time it's 15% off MAP.

Here's a link to me digging a good size specimen:

Pics are of some of my customers or I, success and the photos Garrett has used in their previous advertising in years past.

2ATGoldg.jpg

Ace250a.JPG

ATGoldBig2.jpg

ATGoldBig3.jpg

ATGoldi.JPG

ATGoldSmall.jpg

ATGoldSmall1.jpg

BSU1.png

GarrettJimRP.JPG

GarrettPoster.jpg

Logo.jpg

DSCN9393.JPG

eBayATGaa.jpg

• Like 6

Love the photo of the little dude finding the nugget with the Ace 250! Champion!  

• Thanks 1

Gerry, thanks for taking the time to answer my Axiom questions today and I really appreciate your honesty and being my dealer for 20+ years. I've bought several detectors over the years and you have always helped me make the right choice. Please place me on your Axion Pre Order list with the military discount. Thanks again,

Bill 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cobill said:

Gerry, thanks for taking the time to answer my Axiom questions today and I really appreciate your honesty and being my dealer for 20+ years. I've bought several detectors over the years and you have always helped me make the right choice. Please place me on your Axion Pre Order list with the military discount. Thanks again,

Bill 

I feel honored to help you again Bill in the efforts to find more gold.  Looking forward to another fun 3 days in the Field Training with everyone.

Garrett Military Discount is 15% not 10% as I had posted.  It's a new program so I had yet to write one up.

That's approx $600 savings.

Yes I edited my original post.

• Like 2

Gerry  

That’s a great thing Garrett is doing for the Vets.

I ask Rob but no reply as of yet.

Are you going to offer any training with this new gold detector? I know it cost somewhat less but just maybe at a discounted price on the training .

Chuck 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Gerry  

That’s a great thing Garrett is doing for the Vets.

I ask Rob but no reply as of yet.

Are you going to offer any training with this new gold detector? I know it cost somewhat less but just maybe at a discounted price on the training .

Chuck 

Normal 3 day class with my Field Staff and I is $500 for anyone.

If you purchase an Axiom from me, I offer a $350 discount on the training so you only pay $150 for the same class, when you show up.  I don't charge for training until the day you show.  We also offer 1 day 1 on one in the winters in AZ for those who would rather not do a group session.  I promise though, the 3 days is much more in depth and you actually remember more knowledge.  Repetition with each of my Field Staff starts to sink in after a few times.

We have the highest % of successful customers who find gold, after they have taken our Field Training.

A3-28-09Jeannie9.jpg

ADSCN4210c.jpg

Adscn8873.jpg

3-27.jpg

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN8569.JPG

GirlPoster.jpg

Mar09FindsA.jpg

Randy1.JPG

1r7ACarol1.jpg

1t7AELee1.jpg

20160519_174407.jpg

20160522_150809a.jpg

NVAJa.jpg

NVSteve7.jpg

Smitty2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you Gerry for taking my preorder, I’m in and very excited to be run a quite threshold for a change, something I never really experienced with the 7000 and the 6000, I’m not complaining about it’s chatter I actually am very used to getting into a zone where you hear the changes but felt I was probably missing some soft signals I might pick up on otherwise and the no threshold on the 6000 not sure if it was just a perception or not I never used that mode very often feeling while it was running smoother I was also masking the signals I was after? Anyway, great service as usual.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What is your "no training discount, take my money and ship my detector" price Gerry?

Jen

• Haha 1