Youtube Detectorists Vids - Your Fav Detecting Channels

10 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

And his mom also detects with him. 

You mean mum...I think that’s how they say it...

strick 

• Haha 2

Hey Strick! What's funny  man, is I watched goldhound guys, had no problem understanding them. But I also watch fishing videos...there are these Aussies...Morningstar and Cavy...dude, that must be Aussie surfer slang talk, I can only make out like every 5th word, haha. But, they make some BADASS videos, haha

• Like 2

Its a wonder that no-one has mentioned Joe Legendre's channel.... He's an American who's been full time prospecting in Western Australia since the mid 80's, extremely successfully along with his Brother Bruce. Check out his videos in the below link.

PROSPECTING FOR NUGGETS AND REEFS IN WA

• Like 2

Another Youtube channel worth a look is Vo-Gus Prospecting.. This dude is a good example of a prospecting enthusiast gone wild.. He uses everything from pans, sluices, crushers and detectors to get at the good stuff.. His enthusiasm is inspiring.. Unlike some wannabe prospectors with their own channels, Vo-Gus has been pumping out videos for years.. https://www.youtube.com/c/VoGusProspecting/videos   

• Like 4

On 8/1/2022 at 4:49 PM, Gold Hound said:

You mean the Frisky Fraulein and the trench footed yank... have you seen those feet Trent?

Where is the moderator who deleted my post for saying some people were obnoxious-

-- and let's  this post -slide....... which  is blatant  body shaming---- im so humiliated.

🤣

Here is a 1/4 oz'er that I got out of that general area he's showing in the vid with the boot scraps/old dig holes, that was in 4500 days when there was still some nice pieces left due to so many guys running their detectors ultra-conservatively. Max gain, Sensitive Extra, minimal stabilization, 17x11 mono = 1lb winters back then. Those days are long gone now though, it's all claimed solid now anyways too.

r/Prospecting - And a wild nugget appears...

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 8:14 AM, Jennifer said:

This is exactly why I don't even watch this rubbish and haven't for years..... Back in 2013 I was approached by the Gold Rush people about doing a (drama) filled female prospectors version and I couldn't say "Get stuffed" quick enough. Up until a month ago I use to own one of the only remaining hydraulic claims in British Columbia and the scenery was drop dead beautiful so I'd get hit all the time with this BS. (There are similar debunking videos for the boys up north but this was the first Aussie one I've seen).

41682F08-A0F4-44B0-AA2E-7F9A208AC9CE_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.906dfdbbe978959b0e6cac2ff685fd34.jpeg

We had a team from that show working on our station (left a complete mess btw) a producer wanted me to come screaming in, in my Perentie with my rifle and act like an irate pastoralist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2