Youtube Detectorists Vids - Your Fav Detecting Channels

If it's been mentioned already sorry, but the best detecting video/ show by far is the british comedy series Detectorists written and directed by Mackenzie Crook, starring him and Toby Jones, both excellent actors. Crook is a detectorist himself and his observations on what we do are both funny and inciteful, well worth watching for anyone on this forum ! 

• Like 2

My 3 favourite YouTubers are Two Toes, Goldfields Goose, and Victorian Gold Hunters. These keep me sane when between trips. Glen from vic gold hunters has a really good sense of humour and great knowledge of the old timer techniques. Two toes is a gold magnet and very knowledgeable. Goldfields goose great relationship with his mum and great videography imo.

• 5 months later...

As I have become better at detecting, and finding gold in general, I watch less and less videos except for Chris Ralph's vids, he is very generous with sharing his knowledge.  

On 7/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, Erik Oostra said:

Not exactly a favourite (that's Goldhounds by a mile) but more of a 'love to hate' Youtube channel is Metal Detecting with PJ.. He's as mesmerizing as a snake.. If you're easily offended or politically correct or not an Australian yobbo you'll cringe at his take on metal detecting.. To his credit he does find some good stuff and his videos do feature some very weird and wild metal detecting enthusiasts.. Here's one of his least offensive creations.. 

Screenshot 2022-07-30 151737.jpg

Thanks Erik, I've subscribed.

• Like 1