Haters Gotta Hate... I Know, I Use To Be One... Lol

I'm not sure how much value I give the impression of someone who doesn't even flinch when what sounds like a gunshot goes off behind the camera but eyes dart up and follow the sound of a 454 big block.. LOL

When he says no one's going to buy one, apparently he's not reading this site.... I added my comment.. LOL

https://youtu.be/GDq33STg8cc

• Jennifer changed the title to Haters Gotta Hate... I Know, I Use To Be One... Lol

He's got sidewalks so he's not as rural as I am, but people here look up to noisy tires more than gunshots. It's pretty common here, everyone hunts or has a range or both. 🤣 "What they got on that truck?"

Ahh, rural life for me. 🙂 Hoping a friend of mine gets an Axiom so we can dig deep in the farms without all the weight. Big farms. 👍

• Like 1

I watched that video a few days ago.  I just think its from the point-of-view of somebody who is mainly a coin/jewelry hunter in urban environments.  Nugget hunters should like what the Axiom offers for those types of scenarios.  

• Like 5

I've seen a couple of his videos and that is probably the worst assessment of what is going to happen when they release the Axiom. I wonder if he will do a follow up in 6 months 😄 What do you mean ...... not for the beach, not for relic hunting? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putting aside all his ignorance about the Axiom, I agree with his basic premise, which is that Garrett needs a heavy hitting multi frequency to compete in the general coin and relic market. He is typical, however, of people that think the big money is in coin detecting. What put the U.S. companies in trouble was exactly his attitude. Ignore the worldwide gold market, and let Minelab own it.

The U.S. companies were picking up pennies, while Minelab picked up dollars. Then Minelab used this money to dominate coin/relic/beach. Not the other way around, so he has the reality of what is going on exactly backwards. If Garrett can’t get into the worldwide gold market, then efforts in the maxed out U.S. coin market will lead to naught. That is not where the real money is, and anyone thinking it is, needs to go read Codan (Minelab) corporate reports. 

People think Apex was Garrett’s main offering in multi. Really? :laugh: It’s just an entry level model, was intended as nothing more. A tiny taste of things to come, while the real work proceeded on Axiom. No, what we all want to see next is the machine Garrett is working on to challenge the other top multis on the market. But that won’t be this year, that’s for sure, as there is a lot to do to get Axiom out there still.

• Like 8

Why make a video on a Detector youve never touched, designed for totally different types of hunting than what you do?  Seems silly to me. He is a tot lot/park/curb strip hunter that needs to stay in his lane. It would have been suicide for Garrett to brought out a coin/relic machine a few months after the Deus 2 and Legend were released. The timing was perfect for a new pi, and let the new wear off those general purpose machines before Garrett releases the AT version of smf which I am sure they will at some point. That guy owes Garrett an apology for running down a detector he knows nothing about. He probably just needed click bait views for his Youtube income. 

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1