Coiltek Goldhawk Coils For Gpx-6000 Are In Stock And Ready To Ship

Gerry's Detectors is happy to report that the highly anticipated and much needed CoilTek GOLDHAWK coils are now in stock.

Call 208-345-8898 and we'll get one sent out to you.

20220604_083345.jpg

20220604_084400.jpg

CT.JPG

• Like 3

Yeah,  I'm not the best at computers.  I sure can run a detector pretty well though.

Hopefully this is better.

CTGH1.JPG

2022-04-25_151310.jpg

• Like 1

Gerry it was nothing wrong on your first post. It’s just I’m blind in one eye and can’t see out the other.

The second post is some what better for my eyes but it didn’t help my pocketbook on buying one. haha  

Chuck 

• Like 2

Gerry I’ve been known to be wrong but I can’t remember when that was. I believe anyone of the new Coiltek coils would enhance the ability of the 6000 .

I also feel the 6000 and this new PI detector will enhance each other. Just like the 7000 and the 6000 enhance each other but at less cost.

My pick of the three would be the 10x5 because I’m after those crumbs . Being that’s what I call bread and butter that’s if you haven’t found them all . That coil isn’t going to pass up a bigger nugget if within the coil range.

Gerry If you feel one would be better off with another pick than mine please speak up.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Gerry I’ve been known to be wrong but I can’t remember when that was. I believe anyone of the new Coiltek coils would enhance the ability of the 6000 .

I also feel the 6000 and this new PI detector will enhance each other. Just like the 7000 and the 6000 enhance each other but at less cost.

My pick of the three would be the 10x5 because I’m after those crumbs . Being that’s what I call bread and butter that’s if you haven’t found them all . That coil isn’t going to pass up a bigger nugget if within the coil range.

Gerry If you feel one would be better off with another pick than mine please speak up.

Chuck 

I feel the 10" Ellip GOLDHAWK is by are the better option for rough terrain and small gold when put on the GPX-6000.  The majority of my sales so far have also been the 10" Ellip.   Now a side by side comparison of it and the GOLDHAWK 9" round, shows the round gets better depth on the rice size nuggets and larger.  So far it has been the 2nd most popular seller.  The 14x9" GOLDHAWK is going to have best depth of the 3 coils and also deeper than the stock 11" coil on the GPX-6000 when hunting for larger nuggets.  It also is going to be able to cover more ground per sweep.

I have them all in stock (limited supply) at this time so if you or anyone else is ready to pull the trigger, call me up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gerry I appreciate your quick response and giving me your trusted opinion of the other two coils.

I got to show my wife what you said about the smallest coil. The reason why is because she says I’m never right and she is always right.haha

Thanks again Gerry ( To a friend I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting) !

Chuck 

• Thanks 1