Worst Hunt Of The Year Until...

Great find. Must be nice hunting with that wind to cool you down.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Great find. Must be nice hunting with that wind to cool you down.

Thanks Rick. Yes, it was beautiful at the beach. Now I am back home where it's warm and humid. 🥵

• Like 2

I know those days where you swing your coil over your scoop just to make sure the stupid thing still works. That's an awesome ring! I seem to be the king of stainless steel right now, glad to see others getting some good finds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Skate said:

I know those days I actually where you swing your coil over your scoop just to make sure the stupid thing still works. That's an awesome ring! I seem to be the king of stainless steel right now, glad to see others getting some good finds. 

Thanks! I actually did that a couple times today. 😄  It's been a strange year. Good finds but not much gold.

• Haha 1

Fantastic find for sure, and thanks for sharing the hunt with us.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pyriteboy said:

Easy to pick out the outlier in your photo, George....Nice save to an otherwise dismal session.....Gucci=precious metal price multiplier....

-Jerry

Thanks Jerry, It didn't take long to realize that the lack of sand movement was going to limit me to fresh drops only. I could have opted for a dry sand hunt but I like the wet and, fortunately, I got the drop I needed.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Fantastic find for sure, and thanks for sharing the hunt with us.

Good luck on your next outing.

Always happy to share VL! I forgot to mention that I bumped into another hunter with a shiny new Deus 2 - first one I have seen in the wild. 

• Like 1