Beautiful Sluice, By Keene

Wow, this is gorgeous, my Heckler Fabrication trommel has a 24" sluice, I sent the boys an email asking if they could build one in 24 not 36, would be great in this water tight area I'm in... I am TOTALLY getting this......  I was going to run my modified clarkson's but this is a GREAT combo...

• Like 4

Nice sluice, but just a little to big for the creeks around my area.

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice sluice, but just a little to big for the creeks around my area.

Oh for sure, a high banker it's not.. LOL.... I have room for it on my property though so it wouldn't move..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

Pat and Mark are always trying to come up with a better "mouse trap" to catch the gold. Some ideas have worked out quite well,  a few not so much........just the nature of engineering and fabrication I guess

OH yea... my first Nome Beach Box from them had bolts that snapped prematurely (with little force due to bad castings) and the electric motor was wired backwards but LOL..... it caught gold...

@Steve Herschbach remembers that purchase... 🙂

• Like 2

It looks nice but you need a lot of flow to use, and 3 men and boy shoveling all day long. If it was to be used with an excavator, it would only last a couple of weeks at best, the rocks would wear out that Aluminum in no time.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BobC said:

It looks nice but you need a lot of flow to use, and 3 men and boy shoveling all day long. If it was to be used with an excavator, it would only last a couple of weeks at best, the rocks would wear out that Aluminum in no time.

it's perfect on the output of my trommel however. 🙂

heckler trommel 2.jpeg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BobC said:

8 hours ago, Jennifer said:

it's perfect on the output of my trommel however. 🙂

heckler trommel 2.jpeg

Yes that trommel will work well with such a sluice, the sluice in the video is going to be use on a dredge in Nome.

58 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

the sluice in the video is going to be use on a dredge in Nome.

Yes, I listened to the video as well as watched it. 👅

19 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

Yes, I listened to the video as well as watched it. 👅

Jennifer I know you did since you posted the video and exclaimed how much you like the sluice, the dredge part of my reply was for BobC.