Gold Lady Store In Kingman?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Success!  I recovered both of S. Young's detectors for him.  Arrangements are being made to get the GPX4500 returned to him and I have sold the Gold Monster for him and the cash is being sent his way.

Glad I was able to help.

Doc

Well done.... thanks Doc!

• Like 3

Many Thanks Jennifer for you telling me to get in contact with Doc, & you Doc for your effort finding my gpx, So good this forum exist for a guy that didn't know any one out your way except Darrin & Retta, Now I know Doc & Jennifer enough to know there are great folks out there!

Thanks Guys

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, s.young said:

Many Thanks Jennifer for you telling me to get in contact with Doc, & you Doc for your effort finding my gpx, So good this forum exist for a guy that didn't know any one out your way except Darrin & Retta, Now I know Doc & Jennifer enough to know there are great folks out there!

Thanks Guys

You're very welcome, glad it all worked out, and in record time, wow... I can't imagine the drama that would have been if your stuff had been caught up in probate, you may have never seen it again.... it's a great forum, one big happy family, albeit a bit dysfunctional at times (well ok fine, only when I post) but still a great group of people. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 2