Greeting From The Great Northwest

DJW-OR

Hey all, I’ve been browsing Steve’s forums and  like what I see. Great bunch of people and a Ton of information so I decide to join . Love the fact there is no drama here. Will try to contribute when I can and for now just wanted to say May the Detector Gods bring Gold and Silver your way on your next  outing. HH, Don

• Like 4

Welcome aboard Don ! (and THX , some gold and silver would be nice right now 🤩 I've been thinking of starting to dig clams instead of treasure, over $200 a bushel right now  LOL.)

Ask all the questions ya got !

What have you been finding over in your neck of the woods ?  

Was some drama a while ago but Steve cleaned all that up.

Welcome to the no drama club,

HH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

Welcome aboard Don ! (and THX , some gold and silver would be nice right now 🤩 I've been thinking of starting to dig clams instead of treasure, over $200 a bushel right now  LOL.)

Ask all the questions ya got !

What have you been finding over in your neck of the woods ?  

Say Rv, I’m basically a coin and jewelry hunter. I like hunting Old parks, schools , also like to hit the curb strips in the older parts of the many communities in the Portland OR area. ToT lots or always a jewelry  magnet but more and more ppl are hitting them. Haven’t been swing a detector for the last 4 years due to a move but that’s over so back at it soon.

• Like 2

Thanks for the Welcome kac, Make a Great Day.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and happy to see you here.

What type of detector are you using, and have you been finding much gold in your area.

Wish you all the best and hope you post some nice reading and pictures.

Welcome, Don!  Good to have you here and glad to see you're getting back into detecting.  Like riding a bicycle, it won't take long and you'll be as good as ever.

• Like 1

Thanks GB, Have a Great Day