Half A Silver Ring Anyway

Cool ring. Nice to see how that was originally crafted in wax, might be a one of a kind. Great find.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Congrats on the silver ring! What a cool design, I've never heard of those rings before. Well done!

Thanks Cap'n. 🙂 It's a thin, small target that a lot of detectors would probably miss in all that junk. Shows the capability of the D2 IMHO.

This isn't much of a hunt, but at least there is something of interest. 🤣 Just so @NCtoad doesn't feel alone. 😁 I'm glad to see he braved the heat a few times. 🏆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, kac said:

Cool ring. Nice to see how that was originally crafted in wax, might be a one of a kind. Great find.

Well it's one half of two of a kind anyway. 😀 I defer to your assessment of its manufacture! 👍

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks Cap'n. 🙂 It's a thin, small target that a lot of detectors would probably miss in all that junk. Shows the capability of the D2 IMHO.

This isn't much of a hunt, but at least there is something of interest. 🤣 Just so @NCtoad doesn't feel alone. 😁 I'm glad to see he braved the heat a few times. 🏆

A unique silver ring is much, much better than a 1939 merc!   Lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like the silver ring!

• Thanks 1

Fun stuff Bob,

Alot to be said about the "little" finds! Sometimes, it's just the right amount or item, to keep your interest! Until the next one!! I'm guessing, not unlike those "dink" gold nuggets that you prospectors on here, find and post! Different quarry we may have, but same excitement for all, and still worth a read!!🍀👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice find on the ring, but the NOX would have found the whole ring.

Good luck on your next hunt and just remember that the NOX has cursed you for leaving her at home.

• Haha 4