Garrett In Grapevine Texas This Saturday

Garrett is going to be at Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine Tx. from 11 until 1 PM this Saturday 6 of Aug.

They talking about a team but you can see it’s not any nugget team . 
 I sent Garrett a message if they would have the Axiom I’d be there but I don’t believe I’ll hear back from them.

Chuck 

295957030_5240234102734936_4648811222847

• Like 1

Sounds more like a chance for fans to meet the "stars" more than anything else, and more Bass Pro than Garrett, though Garrett name is involved. Being billed as a "Duck Family Meet & Greet." Mainly just a way to drive traffic to a Bass Pro shop. I'd not expect to learn anything.

Come meet Jase Robertson, Jep Robertson, and Murry Crowe from the TV show 'Duck Family Treasure'! They will be meeting fans and signing autographs at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, TX from 11:00 am-1:00 pm on Saturday, August 6th!

Buy a metal detector, get a free duck call. Yeah, real motivator for me. :laugh:

• Haha 3

Yes you’re right Steve .

I just get a email from Garrett and they not going to have the Axiom on display. 
 I’d made that 250 mile trip just to see and maybe play with it a little.

Who they going to have I don’t watch that show on TV and that’s all I’ll say about them.

Now Steve I’d drove another 100 miles to see your pretty face with the Axiom in your hands.haha Another 50 for sure.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Include a 12 Gauge shotgun type pin pointer and you'll be all set! 😄

• Haha 5