Goldmaster 24K Added To Detector Database

• 4 months later...

The more I go out with the Goldmaster 24K, the more I learn. I mostly use the 6" concentric coil and my confidence on what I'm hearing grows with every outing. I hope either Garrett's or one of the coil manufacturers starts making the 4X6 DD coil for it; who knows how small we can go with target detection with that combination!

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

• Like 4

Nel were going to make coils for it, sadly that's not likely now with the war in Ukraine, at least in the near future.  The 6.5x3.5 Nel Snake DD solid epoxy filled coil would be a dream coil on the 24k for me. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:23 PM, phrunt said:

Nel were going to make coils for it, sadly that's not likely now with the war in Ukraine, at least in the near future.  The 6.5x3.5 Nel Snake DD solid epoxy filled coil would be a dream coil on the 24k for me. 

I sure wish someone would make that little coil for the 24K i was able to pick up the 14x8 inch coil off of Jim McCulloch and I really like it but man did it add some weight to the 24K, I would really like to try that 4x6 and it would also give me every coil for the 24K

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DSMITH said:

I sure wish someone would make that little coil for the 24K i was able to pick up the 14x8 inch coil off of Jim McCulloch and I really like it but man did it add some weight to the 24K, I would really like to try that 4x6 and it would also give me every coil for the 24K

One for sale in the forum classifieds right this minute, but you would have to buy a GMX Sport to get it.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

One for sale in the forum classifieds right this minute, but you would have to buy a GMX Sport to get it.

Thanks for the heads up Steve just want the coil LOL

• 1 month later...

I sold my previous Garrett 24K and a couple of other detectors this past summer since I needed some money fast for home plumbing repairs. I really missed my 24K!!!! Thankfully Rick (Mi) sold his to Walt (wltdwiz) who sold it to me. Very happy to own a 24K again. 

I also hope Nel or Garrett are able to produce more coils for the 24K in the future.

Thanks for adding Garrett's version to the Detector Database Steve.

• Like 4