N Q Explorers 4 Day Axiom Tibooburra Trip Videos

Jennifer

GREAT VIDEO(s)

They sure nailed it in the tone frequency, the tone is beautiful!!!!!

My favorite part is where she tells him to STFU she can’t hear cus he’s talking… that’s always been my pet peeve in his vids, he never embraces silence. 🤣

Note: Please feel free to fill this thread up with comments or feelings about what you see in these 4 days of videos, I'll add links to the other three as he uploads them.

PS: For my non Aus friends, the gate is to keep Dingo populations from moving interstate..... (well "technically" the gate is there to allow the hooomans to get through the fence, which IS there to keep the Dingo's from roaming).

• Like 9

• Jennifer changed the title to N Q Explorers 4 Day Axiom Tib Trip Videos

3 hours ago, Jennifer said:

They sure nailed it in the tone frequency if it’s not adjustable like on the 5k. The tone is beautiful!!!!!

Tone is fully adjustable. I agree, the tone improvement on the Axiom vs ATX alone makes it a completely different detector, far better target definition.

Tone Adjustment

TONE adjustment is only available when operating in VCO audio type (Audio 01).

Press the MENU button until TONE is selected, then press the MENU Plus (+) or Minus (-) buttons to scroll through 100 available tone shifts.

Each Tone shift is minor, but this allows the User to adjust to a particular tone that bests fits their particular preference or hearing ability.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Jennifer changed the title to N Q Explorers 4 Day Axiom Tibooburra Trip Videos
3 hours ago, Aureous said:

I see Warren still doesn't know where to put the '0' in his weight estimations..... :unsure:

He's a coin boy, he's not use to targets that light. 😆

I didn't want to raz him too hard after the "back in your lane" his own wife gave him about him not shutting up.. LOL. 🙂

• Like 1

I’m still waiting to see someone detecting with these things where I can actually hear what’s going on with the audio/threshold  over any type of ground, its driving me nuts.🥴

Can anyone point to a video where you can actually hear in real time the actual threshold as someone walks around swinging an Axiom over the ground? Sitting there listening to his commentary while his wife was having all the fun listening for targets was maddening, I wanted to tell him to be quiet too. 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

I’m still waiting to see someone detecting with these things where I can actually hear what’s going on with the audio/threshold  over any type of ground, its driving me nuts.🥴

Can anyone point to a video where you can actually hear in real time the actual threshold as someone walks around swinging an Axiom over the ground? Sitting there listening to his commentary while his wife was having all the fun listening for targets was maddening, I wanted to tell him to be quiet too. 😂 

The minute mine arrives I'll record some for you JP (if Steve or Gerry don't record some with the machines they already have before then)... and yea, wife was ready to send him to the pub for the day. LOL

It’s there in the instructional videos, just not the focus per se. If you jack up the audio in this one starting at minute 2:24 with my voice too loud, you can hear the typical threshold. Almost identical to GPX 5000, but a tad move lively. Yet definitely not “the warble” as seen in SDC and SD/GP models.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

It’s there in the instructional videos, just not the focus per se. If you jack up the audio in this one starting at minute 2:24 with my voice too loud, you can hear the typical threshold. Almost identical to GPX 5000, but a tad move lively. Yet definitely not “the warble” as seen in SDC and SD/GP models.

Don't let Mrs. NQ Explorers hear you, you'll get a tongue lashing... LOL

Thanks for the info Steve...

I hope Warren gets on the gold soon. It’s probably the easiest place in the world to find gold and four larger pieces of gold between 2 detectors isn’t fantastic in a day especially after he’s been up there before and should know the ground well.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GR Guy said:

I hope Warren gets on the gold soon. It’s probably the easiest place in the world to find gold and four larger pieces of gold between 2 detectors isn’t fantastic in a day especially after he’s been up there before and should know the ground well.

Looks like they're on the gold to me. I spent 2 weeks in Tib with a group of about 10 friends and some didn't find a single piece all trip so they seems to be doing pretty good to me, especially if they're on the commons which is essentially a detectorists version of a public panning reserve and has been flogged harder than probably any other place in Aus, outside of the Golden Triangle.

Have you detected there? How'd you do on your first day? 🧐

PS: Most of us couldn't care less about how much gold he's getting, we're past that.. we're watching to see machine characteristics on various ground and gold and short of @Steve Herschbach's excellent training videos, there's not much out there so I sure appreciate Warren doing these for us, regardless how much he finds.

Is that smoke whisping off your eyebrows, was that from me? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that, they'll grow back (handing you an eyebrow pencil, you're a brown correct). 😇