Has Anyone Tried The New Wsa Ii-xl Full Sized Headphones?

I was curious to get some feedback on the D2 Full Sized headphones. How do they sound compared to other over-the-ear head phones and how long do they run when fully charged? I couldn't find any info on runtime in the specs on the XP site. Thanks in Advance.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I was curious to get some feedback on the D2 Full Sized headphones. How do they sound compared to other over-the-ear head phones and how long do they run when fully charged? I couldn't find any info on runtime in the specs on the XP site. Thanks in Advance.

Calabash did a review on them a month ago.As far as I can tell they are not avalible here in the states except for the testers?

8 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Same here. Waiting on battery life and sound comparisons to the WS6 backphones. The D1 WS5 headphones were too muffled for my taste. I always preferred the WS4 backphones. We should see some Youtube reviews soon since people are starting to receive them.

• Like 1

Yes, I have those and they're very nice.  Comfortable, excellent sound, link up with the remote is flawless.  Waterproof to 1 meter....not a dive set of headphones.  Keeps out ambient beach noise very well.  Folds up conveniently for packing.  XP build quality is apparent.

Those attributes are ones I very much appreciate.  I can unreservedly recommend them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ColonelDan said:

Yes, I have those and they're very nice.  Comfortable, excellent sound, link up with the remote is flawless.  Waterproof to 1 meter....not a dive set of headphones.  Keeps out ambient beach noise very well.  Folds up conveniently for packing.  XP build quality is apparent.

Those attributes are ones I very much appreciate.  I can unreservedly recommend them.

Thank you Colonel! How's the battery life on them, as long as the WS6 or longer?

2 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Thank you Colonel! How's the battery life on them, as long as the WS6 or longer?

I’ve had them out 3 times for around 3 hours each time and they ran strong throughout.  It’s the coil that uses battery power more than anything.

• Like 1

I have a pair and they work as expected. I'm not sure what exactly I expected at 180.00 but I like them.

It seems like with the XP 2 you are making a decision to go all in. By all in I mean you are going to get the 9", 11", the 13" (when available) and the other accessories. I traded my 9" for an 11" because I primarily hunt the beach but will get the 9" when it finally becomes available as an individual coil so I can hunt the dirt as well. 

The pairing of the headphones was simple so no worries there. They are light and as for battery I have no idea as I am paranoid and charge my stuff all the time. I think most XP2 users would like the headphones. Are they worth the cost? I have no idea but they seem extremely durable and that I like. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glenn in CO said:

According to the manual the battery life for the WSA II XL is 17 hours.2078181606_BatteryLife.JPG.6ba5a86ac5e6e97624de13b983fda28a.JPG

Good catch. I forgot about the manual. Now I feel stupid. Too much time has passed between reading the manual and the headphone availability. 

• Like 1