Has Anyone Tried The New Wsa Ii-xl Full Sized Headphones?

I have a pair have been using them for several weeks. I love the sounds the tones through the headphones sound fantastic however I do wish they fit a little more snug on my head they feel a little bit loose but they're very very comfortable and they fold up nice

• Like 2

Usually I need to hear ambient sounds so I don’t plan on getting these. Being a MD hacker, I might try making removable ear cups for the WS6 to make them sound more like over ear phones. The sound from the WS6 is great, but there are times it would be nice ( like noisy areas) if I find a good way to do this I’ll post the results with photos.  By the way if they ever make bone conduction work in wireless form, I’m all in for that. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just got mine from Char. Only used them twice but am loving them already. The WS6 were driving me crazy because I have hearing aids and the WS6's keep hitting the volume rocker switches. I had a pair of headphones that took the WS4 puck and the WS6 fit fine but I kept getting feedback with them so that was frustrating. The XL's paired up beautifully and sound great, and NO FEEDBACK squealing !!! Comfortable for me. I can really hear those softer sounds now that I couldn't with the WS6's.  

• Like 3