Coiltek 10" Ellip Goldhawk Success

Gerry, you mentioned easier pinpointing with the elliptical’s toes in your classified ad here on DP, that sounds great. I’m also curious if you found it to be hot on edge for pinpointing also? If so, did you have any noticeable changes in stability when turning the coils on their sides “off axis” ?  I haven’t noticed it with the stock 11” coil and was wondering what it may be that others mentioned.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Gerry, you mentioned easier pinpointing with the elliptical’s toes in your classified ad here on DP, that sounds great. I’m also curious if you found it to be hot on edge for pinpointing also? If so, did you have any noticeable changes in stability when turning the coils on their sides “off axis” ?  I haven’t noticed it with the stock 11” coil and was wondering what it may be that others mentioned.

I have noticed the stock 11" round does make more noise when on edge or even when off the ground.  The smaller CT GOLDHAWK coil does not do it as much as the stock coil.  Yes the sides are hot, but since the design is wide on edges and narrow on heel/toe, the easiest way to pinpoint is with the toe in my experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1