Garrett Axiom Options Update - Two Packages Are Available After All

There has been a change to the options for US customers who are interested in the new Garrett Axiom.  US customers can now order the detector in 2 different configurations.  Read the link to get a better idea.  The price is the same though, but one of them just makes more sense for most of you.

AxiomUpdate.thumb.JPG.61ef177604ad3ffa1c2951c41e5abd04.JPG

Again,  If you are wanting to get one, please get on my list.  I've been a Garrett dealer for 20+ yrs and also one of the contributing Field Testers and an active member here on Detector Prospector for many years.  As a veteran myself, I am proud to offer active and veterans the full 15% military discount.  Also,  if you are new to gold detecting and would enjoy spending 3 days in the Field with like minded people and my Field Staff Experts learning the ropes of finding gold nuggets, you'll get an additional discount on the class.  My website Calendar of Events has the remaining dates for 2022.

Thanks,  Gerry at Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho www.gerrysdetectors.com

SAx5.jpg

SAx7.jpg

SAx1.jpg

SAx3.jpg

SAx4.jpg

SAx2.jpg

SAx6.jpg

SAx9.jpg

SAx8.jpg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Garrett Axiom Options Update - Two Packages Are Available After All
On 8/8/2022 at 10:40 PM, Knomad said:

Can your confirm that the Axiom does not have Bluetooth, so only Garretts wireless headphones will work.?

I assume it has a headphone jack that a Bluetooth transmitter could be plugged into.

Knomad, the Axiom does not mention Bluetooth compatible, it’s Z-Lynk only.  Page 10 of the manual explains how the audio works and options.  The good part is there is a 1/4" headphone plug that we can still use our favorite 1/4" jack headphones or even 1/8" ones (with adaptor).  Here is a link: https://garrett.com/sites/default/files/pdf/2022-07/1535800.A.Axiom_manual.pdf

Thanks for showing interest and if you have any more questions, that's exactly what this forum is for and about.

Axiom1.jpg

• Like 1