Beautiful Garrett Axiom Gold Find And A Hidden Gem

• The title was changed to Beautiful Garrett Axiom Gold Find And A Hidden Gem.

You really need to use Youtube, makes life easier 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Beautiful Garrett Axiom Gold Find And A Hidden Gem

Keep it natural unless you are just wanting to cash it in.

I think that it should remain the same way that you find it, and if you want do like I do when I go fishing throw it back and keep on going.

• Haha 1

I have been trying to prove that all Summer.  Most on here know me as a Minelab guy and I do feel... I try to keep the best tool in my hand for Success.  But what I also understand is different kinds of gold and areas we find it.  My team of Experts hunts so many more states, locations and varying gold with all the tools we can get out hands on.  We enjoy comparing and seeing how each stack up.

Anyone on here in the US been showing a lot of gold this year?  Not many. 

ABigeyes.jpg.5ffe14f64cb0eb1fb0be04fd67fbb7e4.jpg

Do I have customers who have found quite a bit of gold and not posted it?  Most certainly and they are smart for many reasons.

I totally agree what Steve is saying.  This detector and it's price point with the features is going to wake up a few of you wearing blinders.  I did not say it easily beats the beast 777.  But at a 2 for 1 price difference, it will knock your shorts off.

Peekeye.jpg.b6828b18f26f6af5d978f5a996c628d1.jpg

Hey, I'm just a used car salesman right.  I must be the luckiest guy out there and the gold just falls at my feet.  Or maybe I have learned something in the 50 yrs detecting?

Well put Steve.

SAx9.jpg

SAx8.jpg

SAx7.jpg

SAx5.jpg

SAx6.jpg

SAx4.jpg

SAx3.jpg

SAx2.jpg

SAx1.jpg

• Like 7

Hello Gerry, I'd clean the specimen and then leave it the way it is as others have suggested.

I'm interested to hear more about the Axiom and to hear how it's working in the field.

So far, what you've posted looks great.

Thanks for posting, and all the best,

Lanny

• Like 2

On 8/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, Lanny said:

Hello Gerry, I'd clean the specimen and then leave it the way it is as others have suggested.

I'm interested to hear more about the Axiom and to hear how it's working in the field.

So far, what you've posted looks great.

Thanks for posting, and all the best,

Lanny

As mentioned before, I've been trying to get into areas of the country with bigger gold in mind.  Having a lighter weight and better ergonomic detector like the Axiom allows me to hunt rough terrain and sometimes steep mountain slopes.  Having the Soil Timing options the Axiom provides allows me to get into areas with more hot rocks and or mineralized soils.  The ability to adjust Ground Tracking Speeds and or do a Manual GB allows us who know what we're doing, to run the Axiom the way we want.  Best part is the price point when compared to the other hi end units out there.

Will my Beasty 7 go a hair deeper than an Axiom? I still think so for the soils I have tested, but not by what most expect.

Will my sleek 6 hit a fly shit spec a little louder than the Axiom?  Maybe a bit, but the soil conditions and smoother operation of the Axiom make up for it in the soils I have tested.

Here's the best part I have noticed so far.  If a nugget is dug up with Beast at 24" and the Axiom with smaller coil sees it at only 20", what would have happened if I had the 16" coil on the Axiom?  But the price difference of 2X is laughable, as well as the weight/design.  I feel Axiom and the Sleek 6 are so close in performance, it's not worth the extra $2K for what I have experienced so far.  

At this stage of my testing and the 3 states I have detected, I feel the Axiom is more to my liking.  I'm not selling my 6 just yet, but I did sell my 7.  Should you be selling your favorite gold detector?  Heck, I can't answer that.  If you have proven success with it, then it makes it that much harder to let go.  I totally understand that and that's why I'm keeping my 6 for now.  I also realize I'm taking a risk on keeping a 5, 6 or 7 model as I expect the prices of those detectors to get adjusted by eM.  I sure don't want to have a detector that is worth $6K today be worth $4K in a few weeks.

I quit wearing blinders yrs ago but the facts are many people have come in of recent... and eM is what provided the results.  If we wanted to play, he had to pay.  Now there's a new Swing sitting at the end the bar, she's not hiding wrinkles with makeup and when you blow softly in her ear, she'll sing a fine tune.  When you get her on the dance floor, I feel most of you will be giddy while trying to keep up as she certainly can shake it up.  That's exactly what we need and I'm happy to support a new shake & shimmy.  Those of you who know me, realize I don't grab a girl just because she shows up and can shake.  I think my testing and results speak the international language.  I do feel with time and more testers in Australia, that we'll find out if my gut feeling is right.  

20220722_193608.jpg

• Like 6