Garrett Axiom Engineers Are You Listening, We Have Questions. (pics Of Au Finds)

It would be nice if someone who knows the Axiom (from an Engineering standpoint) were to get on here and help educate some of us future Axiom Owners.

How many others would enjoy talking the the main folks who are behind this new Ultra Pulse Induction detector?

We have questions and some of us testers are detectorists, not Engineers.

On a side note.  As one of the testers of the Axiom at finding gold nuggets, I wanted to make sure everyone realizes this.  This fine forum has a site for gold hunters to post pics of gold and or gold nugget related text.  I'm posting my success finds and little tips of nugget noggin knowledge on there.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/forum/4-detector-prospector-forum/

I'm also curious as to how the Civil War Relic Hunters and Beach Hunters will be using this new Axiom as it has features some of the other high end detectors do not.  Who knows, this could become waterproof down the road and we'd have a new Garrett PI for the surf.  I'm already thinking the features is going to make it a great CW detector so it's just a matter of time.

Be sure you folks have your questions thought out and ready and maybe, just maybe we can have someone behind the scene come on aboard.

20220731_111259.jpg

1.16I.jpg

20220426_172340 (2).jpg

20220520_190533.jpg

20220426_183851.jpg

4Ba.jpg

20220722_193620.jpg

20220520_181607.jpg

• Like 5