Public Perception Poll - White's Electronics & The MX Sport Update

Perception just what is it.

Perception may be beauty is only skin deep.

Perception may be what's under the hood that counts.

Perception may be she got the gold mine and I got the shaft.

My perception is Steve was the smartest person on here when he sold his MX Sport.

My perception is White's wouldn't done anything if this cat hadn't got out of the bag on this forum.

Just look at the cost if they had to pay for the MX Sport be shipped back from all the dealers far and near. The reason for all the videos before hand because White's needed that economical shot in the arm to bring them back on top. Top of what you ask. White's had all the other detector companies coming out every day with something new and they being White's didn't have that going for them.

Yes that is my perception are you can call it my opinion.

One light in the dark may not be seen. For each light you add it will get where you can't see the dark.

Chuck

all new things you buy can have be bugs, look at cars.  look at game consoles new televisions, 

its always, the same not tested enough.

i know white,s created a fine detector this time, 

its one of the best i had at this moment for the stuff i use it, 

but iff steve did not post the problems big on the forum, i dont think white,s called them back,

shall it be arogant off white,s? 

im a car damage repair or panelbeater, iff you deliver bad work, the custumors would talk and stay away.

but iff you do your best to make a car nice and shine, and you treat your custumors iff they where a king or queen, you get more custumors,

bad promotion is not good for a company even with a call back, the hurt is already done, 

it was better to announce it worldwide, to the dealers even a few weeks back my distrubutor did not knew it,  i send hem the link and he contact white,s  scotland, they dindt know nothing they called oregon,  and there is the problem not good communication, 

but ok i quit about it :)

i think white,s is a good company we are all people we make mistake,s and i hope white,s make a lesson out off this, 

ill wait till 14 may to get my mx, and now, i quit sleep time, sleeptight folks.

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

all new things you buy can have be bugs, look at cars.  look at game consoles new televisions, 

its always, the same not tested enough.

i know white,s created a fine detector this time, 

its one of the best i had at this moment for the stuff i use it, 

but iff steve did not post the problems big on the forum, i dont think white,s called them back,

shall it be arogant off white,s? 

im a car damage repair or panelbeater, iff you deliver bad work, the custumors would talk and stay away.

but iff you do your best to make a car nice and shine, and you treat your custumors iff they where a king or queen, you get more custumors,

bad promotion is not good for a company even with a call back, the hurt is already done, 

it was better to announce it worldwide, to the dealers even a few weeks back my distrubutor did not knew it,  i send hem the link and he contact white,s  scotland, they dindt know nothing they called oregon,  and there is the problem not good communication, 

but ok i quit about it :)

i think white,s is a good company we are all people we make mistake,s and i hope white,s make a lesson out off this, 

ill wait till 14 may to get my mx, and now, i quit sleep time, sleeptight folks.

Thanks for being forgiving. We're trying to get better at communicating (both with our customers and dealers). White's is a unique beast - family-owned since 1950 but in competition with more global corporate entities like $$$$lab. White's has a legacy that we do our best to uphold, but also see the need for modernization in our niche industry. All I can do is promise that I'm doing my small part and that the company is headed in the right direction because we're listening, and want to give people a product they can enjoy. I think the company's timely response to concerns on this forum and from a few other power users is evidence of that change.

In the big picture - this is just one forum of many. But the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I really appreciate the input on DP and thanks for letting me be part of that as a representative for White's. Looking forward to hearing more opinions on how we can improve.

• Like 4

I held off on buying this new machine due to the problems I had with a new AT Pro which Garrett got me for $200 in repairs for THEIR faulty parts......works great now.....almost like buying a brand new model of car, let somebody else buy it first and the factory will fix the bugs later mentality.....

16 minutes ago, tvanwho said:

I held off on buying this new machine due to the problems I had with a new AT Pro which Garrett got me for $200 in repairs for THEIR faulty parts......works great now.....almost like buying a brand new model of car, let somebody else buy it first and the factory will fix the bugs later mentality.....

Everything is solid now, we won't be making further updates to the MX Sport based on reviews or requests. White's will always will fix our mistakes on OUR dime, not yours. It's a good way to make sure we learn our lesson if it stings a little.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Average dealer does not know much about detectors"...... 

Yeah, I'm biting my tongue....

--------------------

Well i don't have a Sport so i cant comment--- well maybe ---it looks like things are getting straightened out.... lots of posts about this machine..

and i found 27cents tonight in the park..... smokin'