Missing Threads? What Happens To Brand Specific Threads? And Tags. What About Tags?

Again, that page is out of date, I need to update it. Newer tags are missing, and some old tags have changed, and so will take you nowhere. The majority are fine however. I was busy selling detectors today, but will get on this by tomorrow latest, and get the list fully up-to-date.

By definition the tags you see on the forum listings are all valid tags. The problem with that index page is I made it by hand, and have to manually update it. And that only happens in times like this, when it is obvious I've put it off too long. :smile:

The beauty of the tags is they cut across all forums. I make sure everything gets appropriate tags. Its a lot of work to keep up at times, and so you will see me do it in bursts, but in the long run it basically creates a huge number of subforums arranged under every tag heading. Very handy once you figure it out.

zlynk was the last tag I added, and if you click it and look, you see it grabs the subject from multiple forums.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Like I said, I need to update it.

Oh sorry, I didn't see that....

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

"under the Advanced Search heading in the forum menu"

Ah, I see the menu option there now.  I tried going there but clicked on Advanced Search, not noticing that mouse-over showed a new submenu.  Thanks for your patience & persistence.

• Thanks 1

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Missing Threads? What Happens To Brand Specific Threads? And Tags. What About Tags?

Steve what you are doing is a lot of work and it makes the forum a heck of lot easier to navigate. Thanks for such a nice place to spend our time and the excellent job that you do keeping it up.  It's a gem.