Garrett Axiom - Outback Gold 2! Target With Audio Video

LOL.. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching... he heard you all. 🙂

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Garrett Axiom - Outback Gold 2! Target With Audio Video

Those are really some small pieces he's recovering--looks like the Axiom is quite sensitive to tiny gold, interesting.

All the best, and thanks for the video link,

Lanny

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Lanny said:

Those are really some small pieces he's recovering--looks like the Axiom is quite sensitive to tiny gold, interesting.

All the best, and thanks for the video link,

Lanny

I wasn't planning on selling my SDC.... till I saw that, that's some pretty small gold.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, HotSauce said:

Dang small gold and very good sound response!! Looking forward to more field results. We may just have a serious U.S. made pulse induction detector. 

No "may" about it. The first real competition Minelab has ever faced in PI has finally arrived.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No "may" about it. The first real competition Minelab has ever faced in PI has finally 

And for 7000 users who actually continue to use it, the Axiom might perhaps be a better complimentary detector than the 6000. I am tempted.

GC

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I think that is true actually. The Z and the 6000 both are troubled by similar hot rocks and salt ground, that the Axiom handles with ease. Z + Axiom is a great pairing. Or is it A to Z? :laugh:

Exactly my thinking Steve! I just feel bad to trade my 6000 in, kind of like giving your new girlfriend the boot. But I might get something sweeter in return. 😉 

GC

• Like 1

But yet I really like the 6000 too. Plus, there is the guilt. Never traded a ML for a competitor...See how far gone I am already. ML did a good job with me.😉

GC

• Like 2
  • Haha 3