Used Sd Gp & GPX / TDI Compatible Coils & Accessories

SD/GP series

12 volt car charger 4 pin   Two to choose from $45 each with shipping.

Power supply curly cord 4 pin  Two to choose from Minelab $25 and new Coiltek heavy duty $45 ---SOLD or older heavy duty straight cord $25 with shipping.

Complete GP shaft, armrest & neoprene covers & extra lower shaft  $65 with shipping.

GPX series

Doc's gold screamer power pack 5 pin includes box covers, charger, sound enhancer, & one battery that holds full charge. $220 with shipping.

SD/GP/GPX

Minelab 11" DD $80 with shipping.

Coiltek Joey DD Coil $110 with shipping.

Coiltek Anti-interference DD $170.00 with shipping. ----SOLD

Coiltek 470 x 300mm Mono $150.00 with shipping.

Coiltek 3" Mono handheld snipper coil $160 with shipping. ----SOLD

Coiltek 6" Mono $90 with shipping.

Minelab Harness $45 with shipping. ----SOLD

Koss UR 30 headphones new $45 with shipping 

Fisher Gold Bug 2 6.5" ellip. new $80 shipped or used epoxy resin $70 with shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Ron 

208-739-8079 or PM

74B78C22-4285-4C24-B5A5-A8E0187AFA85.jpeg

546BEB32-3C34-4AFA-BA10-E4F2D6A22390.jpeg

50408E59-5578-4FC4-8D88-C1C6176663C6.jpeg

• Like 2

That’s quite a selection, and I’ll be darned if I did not try for years to find one of the Coiltek 3” pinpointer coils. Some great stuff there for somebody. And by the way Whites fans, most of these coils are TDI compatible.

• Like 2

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Used Sd Gp & GPX / TDI Compatible Coils & Accessories

I'll take the coiltek 3" pinpointer, I have the white straight long shaft version and Steve's right, these are hard to find.... please PM me your PayPal... thanks

PS: How much for the standard harness in the pic and what shape is it in?

---

Payment sent (for harness and 3" coil only).

Edited by Jennifer
Updated with "Payment Sent"
  • Like 1

• RONS DETECTORS MINELAB changed the title to Used Sd Gp & GPX / TDI Compatible Coils & Accessories + 2 Used GPX 6000

You can mark the Coiltek heavy duty cord at $45 and the Coiltek Anti-Interference coil at $170 sold as well, I'll PayPal you another payment today.

8/15: Update: payment sent.

Edited by Jennifer
Updated with "Payment Sent"

Jennifer,

Thank You for all the purchases!

They are in the mail, I'll PM the tracking information to you

Ron.

FANTASTIC transaction with @RONS DETECTORS MINELAB so far, highly recommended seller... thank you again Ron...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My items arrived today and after 40 minutes of unpacking and tearing off protective wrapping.. wow, what a job he did... I can happily say that I'm overjoyed with the products I purchased and the transaction. Between the two orders it was approx $400.00 and it was a GREAT deal for the items purchased, and they were ALL like new (thus the only reason I mention price, as it was a great bargain)...

Thank you so much @RONS DETECTORS MINELAB you have a customer for life.... 

HIGHLY recommended seller, a PERFECT example of one you can trust, at least from what I experienced... thank you Ron.

Jen

• Like 2