Misc Gold Prospecting Related Videos, Please Add!

We have a thread about what YouTubers we like but I don't want to fill that up with just various videos so maybe a thread where we can all just dump any cool videos we run across. A living thread, feel free to post any video that you feel is nugget hunting related (Note: Brand specific may be more relevant in the brand forum but I'll leave that up to the admins to comment on).

I'll start us off.......oh they make it sound so easy don't they? LOL

All you out there who ask if we should dig every target, listen close when they talk about the hand of faith.. 🙂 A wise man (@Jonathan Porter) once said "Your most important discriminator is between your ears, I could have walked away from this".

Interesting, I knew about most of the Aussie ones but had no idea about the Russian one.

• Like 4

Well I enjoyed that very much………maybe I’ll add my name to that illustrious list one day.
There are biggies still out there……just gotta walk over them👍

• Like 1

These videos were my earliest inspiration to start detecting. Can’t get enough of the “hot rod” target response.

And here’s a personal one I find interesting 😜

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nebulanoodle said:

These videos were my earliest inspiration to start detecting. Can’t get enough of the “hot rod” target response.

OH wow... that brings back memories, he really motivated me as well.... loved his no nonsense language.. LOL.. 

Thank you for sharing that Nebula...

• Like 1

A while back, @Doc put out a 2 part video series on finding virgin patches, some very useful and entertaining content.

• Thanks 2

• Jennifer changed the title to Misc Detector Related Videos, Please Add!!!!!

Krissy's been doing some great push videos lately, check them out... @Jonathan Porter and Rohan (if you're reading this), thank you so much for supporting her, it means a lot to me.. thank you.

@Jonathan Porter she's a natural on that jack hammer eh? LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jennifer said:

OH wow... that brings back memories, he really motivated me as well.... loved his no nonsense language.. LOL.. 

Thank you for sharing that Nebula...

That Guy Tony, found well over a thousand ounces on that lease, all detecting. He's also a frequent visitor to the USA on most of the big gem shows, selling gold and opal etc. Ive known him for over 30 years. 

• Like 3

You'll recognize him from the show and the monster nugget he and his partner found.... 😞

To my non Aussie friends, 'super' is 'superannuation', it's like our Social Security.

Here is the nice nuggy Nevile found with his partner. 

Big gold comes out of the Dunolly area, I took these pictures inside the Dunolly museum.

G0030093.jpeg

GOPR0127 (1).jpeg

• Jennifer changed the title to Misc Gold Prospecting Related Videos, Please Add!!!!!

Victoria still giving it up, recent video, @jasong will get a kick out of this one....  

Very cool video showing determination of gold bearing ground potential using conductivity, showing them using an SDC and some nice species as well as an explanation of determining gold content of a specie. 

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Misc Gold Prospecting Related Videos, Please Add!