Thank You Minelab... My Hats Off To You

Hey Gerry

Metal detectors are like women...we can love them but they can sure be irritating at times...Thanks for the quick shipment the other day...if that coil wont calm her down she's gonna be gone from the harem 😄

thumbnail (6).jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 2

2 hours ago, strick said:

Hey Gerry

Metal detectors are like women...we can love them but they can sure be irritating at times...Thanks for the quick shipment the other day...if that coil wont calm her down she's gonna be gone from the harem 😄

thumbnail (6).jpeg

Well at least your lady has a great selection of jewelry to wear.  You have done quite well on that aspect.

On a side note, if your machine still has issues, I'd like for you to use mine and see if there is any difference.  If not, then we know for sure it is a location issue.  If so, then we'll make sure you are taken care of.

Were most of those finds from the CTX-3030 and Equinox you purchased from me?

• Like 2

On 8/15/2022 at 11:07 AM, phrunt said:

They don't make 'em like they used to 🙂

Prospectors in particular🤬

• Haha 3

Yes...  thankyou Minelab.  group coins, second to last season of "keepers" Coin shooting (etrac). Barbers & "keeper" nickels from my last season coin shooting.  Nugg jug not including this seasons gold.

PC300004_4.JPG

P1200007[1].JPG

P1200008.JPG

4 seasons.JPG

• Like 5
  • Oh my! 1

27 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Prospectors in particular🤬

True that, the old timers didn't mind a hard days work, could lift anything they wanted and stacked up tonnes of rocks with their bare hands without complaining it's too heavy even if its as light as a feather 🙂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Were most of those finds from the CTX-3030 and Equinox you purchased from me?

Of course thanks Gerry...99% minelab ctx,nox and exclaibur... You may remember you got me the last Excalibur with a small coil before they discontinued them...

Strick

• Like 1

21 hours ago, phrunt said:

True that, the old timers didn't mind a hard days work, could lift anything they wanted and stacked up tonnes of rocks with their bare hands without complaining it's too heavy even if its as light as a feather 🙂

Just lucky for us those old codgers didn`t have ML making their prospecting gear.

• Like 2