Another 1 Oz'er Takes Defeat Of The Garrett Axiom

You sure have mighty nice looking nails and hands for a detectorist.. LOL 🧐

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

You sure have mighty nice looking nails and hands for a detectorist.. LOL 🧐

Well to be honest, I have to take my gloves off when running the camera as it won't do anything when I push the buttons while wearing gloves.  Also, I mentioned that I had just cleaned the gold off a little.

Now if you really want to see something nice, look at the length of that Big Toe..  Special occasions...🧐

Boots (2).PNG

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Well to be honest, I have to take my gloves off when running the camera as it won't do anything when I push the buttons while wearing gloves.  Also, I mentioned that I had just cleaned the gold off a little.

Now if you really want to see something nice, look at the length of that Big Toe..  Special occasions...🧐

Boots (2).PNG

I was wondering who was leaving those funny track marks behind Sawtooth....

image.png.6f4652c2d3762dca3d73ea4dd8c699c1.png

Gerry I see you have the Aussy detecting footwear.  Hope you did not take vanursepaul shoes before he left for Australia.

• Haha 2

With all that material missing from Gerry's boots, I just glad that the camera didn't wander any higher up in the photo !   

Nice find btw Gerry. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UtahRich said:

With all that material missing from Gerry's boots, I just glad that the camera didn't wander any higher up in the photo !   

Nice find btw Gerry. 

... that's not toe... lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, geof_junk said:

Gerry I see you have the Aussy detecting footwear.  Hope you did not take vanursepaul shoes before he left for Australia.

One of the things I hate about cowboy boots is they get no air.  These new versions are super open.  Just make sure you put sunscreen on.  I let him keep the darker ones pic below.   Actually I spoke with him a few days ago, he's been finding a few colors and clinkers.

Boots (3).PNG