Thanks For The Gold Pit Scoop Doc!

GotAU?

Yes I remember that contest, and still believe I had the right answer no matter what he says.

Who knew that it wasn't roller skates with a built in sluice.

Congrats again and I know that you will put to good use, let us know how it works for you.

• Thanks 1

Dear GotAU

Thank you for the great pictures.  I am very happy with the design.

Here are complete instructions, giving several different techniques for use.  Every time I use it I am finding there are new things the scoop is capable of doing depending upon how and where you tap it.

Kevin Hoagland from GPAA has been using it in water and says it's crazy good how efficient it is for sampling.

Doc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

“Kevin Hoagland from GPAA has been using it in water and says it's crazy good how efficient it is for sampling.”

I like that idea, will have to order an extra to keep one in my truck for whenever we are somewhere and I didn’t take my regular gear.

Could also make a great snowball and slobbery dog ball atlatl! 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Doc

I was told that you do have a special going and that’s buy one with the next one free .

Just to show you what a great guy I am I’ll take the free one and leave you with the other so you can make some money.

Sometimes I just can’t believe what a big heart I have.

Best to you Doc !

Chuck 

12 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey Doc

I was told that you do have a special going and that’s buy one with the next one free .

Just to show you what a great guy I am I’ll take the free one and leave you with the other so you can make some money.

Sometimes I just can’t believe what a big heart I have.

Best to you Doc !

Chuck 

I too am amazed, or is it amused?  But you know me too well, I have never been accused of being a great business man.  My dad always told me you'll never be successful in business if your philosophy is. "We lose money on every deal but we make it up in volume."

Doc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2