What Was Your Last Detector / Prospecting Related Purchase?

On 8/26/2022 at 12:57 PM, Jennifer said:

That’s not a scoop…. THIS IS A SCOOP!!!!!

It arrived 😀

Fits like a glove..... now where's that GPZ-19" coil and Zed....

C618E886-E5C6-4339-B1FD-3129C86B966C.jpeg

IMG_2760.thumb.jpg.654c3b629933bc2b2f78308761bb04f3.jpg

IMG_2759.thumb.jpg.31e5b2e2ff3b19106b7e6fb233b5fe06.jpg

Wow, pretty nice setup. Are you going to hardface weld that scoop?  If so, add little pictures of Gerry! 😉 Maybe it’l bring good luck and a nugget to fill the scoop! 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

Wow, pretty nice setup. Are you going to hardface weld that scoop?  If so, add little pictures of Gerry! 😉 Maybe it’l bring good luck and a nugget to fill the scoop! 

No re weld...

A new 2nd hand trailer for my quad bike. Sorry, only know metric measurements,  90lt water tank with electric pump, 160w solar panel and 120amph deep cycle agm battery with mppt controller.  LPG gas bottles and jerry can holders plus a few more luxury things like folding table and shade awning.

Screenshot_20220614-142851_Facebook.jpg

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, TE Gold said:

A new 2nd hand trailer for my quad bike. Sorry, only know metric measurements,  90lt water tank with electric pump, 160w solar panel and 120amph deep cycle agm battery with mppt controller.  LPG gas bottles and jerry can holders plus a few more luxury things like folding table and shade awning.

Screenshot_20220614-142851_Facebook.jpg

Very cool setup, thank you for sharing with us TE.

• Like 1

Purchased this trailer that I’m going to convert to a camper/off grid set up that I should be able to stay in for up to a month away from civilisation. Plans are to have bulk water (about 350L, more if I can fit it), plenty of solar power (lithium batteries), and a motorbike on the draw bar (if it’ll fit). 

03421BEC-4228-44A3-8CF0-396267017D0F.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sheppo said:

Purchased this trailer that I’m going to convert to a camper/off grid set up that I should be able to stay in for up to a month away from civilisation. Plans are to have bulk water (about 350L, more if I can fit it), plenty of solar power (lithium batteries), and a motorbike on the draw bar (if it’ll fit). 

03421BEC-4228-44A3-8CF0-396267017D0F.jpeg

Very nice! It looks like you could put a motorcycle mount up front, and that would be the best load weight location for it. Maybe also a propane and solar water heater, and a camp stove/oven.  Plush, if you have a good battery bank and enough solar capacity, you could put an off-road capable eBike on it too.  I recently got a Rad Rover eBike with fat tires after seeing a buddy’s of mine. He takes his prospecting and they work very well, including Up to a 40 mile range.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotAU? said:

Very nice! It looks like you could put a motorcycle mount up front, and that would be the best load weight location for it. Maybe also a propane and solar water heater, and a camp stove/oven.  Plush, if you have a good battery bank and enough solar capacity, you could put an off-road capable eBike on it too.  I recently got a Rad Rover eBike with fat tires after seeing a buddy’s of mine. He takes his prospecting and they work very well, including Up to a 40 mile range.

I plan on kitting it out completely (I plan on living in it). The draw bar is quite long thankfully and it’s currently to light, so having the weight of a bike on there should help with that.

I certainly can’t justify the prices of new Chinese import hybrid caravans, so this is the next best thing (some of those things carry prices upward of AUD$70k!). Not sure I’ll be going the e-bike route though, I’m a petrolhead at heart. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sheppo said:

I plan on kitting it out completely (I plan on living in it). The draw bar is quite long thankfully and it’s currently to light, so having the weight of a bike on there should help with that.

I certainly can’t justify the prices of new Chinese import hybrid caravans, so this is the next best thing (some of those things carry prices upward of AUD$70k!). Not sure I’ll be going the e-bike route though, I’m a petrolhead at heart. 

I still have a Honda Trail 90 too, it’s slow but a mtn goat with its compound 4-low.  You could put a front receiver hitch on your truck and put your motorcycle up there, it will stay a lot cleaner when you are driving around on dirt roads.

• Like 1

New gloves from Costco

57ED690C-4E79-4FA0-BC2A-08B2261952FF.jpeg

Now you can work harder, longer, with our 6-Pair Pack of HydraHyde® water-resistant work gloves by Wells Lamont. These gloves combine the hardiness of leather and the flexibility of spandex to create a glove that’s as versatile as you are. The breathable, water-resistant, stretch spandex forms to the back of your hand and keeps them comfortable and cool while you work. To keep out dirt and debris, these gloves have an adjustable Velcro closure that creates a comfortable, personalized fit. Ideal for applications such as construction, ranching, landscaping, gardening, demolition, equipment operation, DIY projects, and farming. NOTE: HydraHyde® leather is water-resistant, not waterproof.

Features:

• HydraHyde® Goatskin Leather Palm – Special Water-Resistant Tannage That Lasts the Life of the Glove
  • Water-Resistant, Breathable, Stretch Spandex Back
  • Leather-Reinforced Knuckles for Extra Durability
  • Adjustable Wrist Closure
  • Leather Pull Tab on Cuff for Quick, Easy Removal
  • 6 Pairs of Gloves Included in Purchase
  • Available in Medium, Large and X-Large

Content:

• Palm/Fingertips: 100% Goatskin Leather
  • Back: 97% Polyester 3% Spandex
  • Knuckle Strap: 100% Neoprene
  • Finger Fourchette: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
  • Cuff: 100% Neoprene

22 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

New gloves from Costco

57ED690C-4E79-4FA0-BC2A-08B2261952FF.jpeg

Now you can work harder, longer, with our 6-Pair Pack of HydraHyde® water-resistant work gloves by Wells Lamont. These gloves combine the hardiness of leather and the flexibility of spandex to create a glove that’s as versatile as you are. The breathable, water-resistant, stretch spandex forms to the back of your hand and keeps them comfortable and cool while you work. To keep out dirt and debris, these gloves have an adjustable Velcro closure that creates a comfortable, personalized fit. Ideal for applications such as construction, ranching, landscaping, gardening, demolition, equipment operation, DIY projects, and farming. NOTE: HydraHyde® leather is water-resistant, not waterproof.

Features:

• HydraHyde® Goatskin Leather Palm – Special Water-Resistant Tannage That Lasts the Life of the Glove
  • Water-Resistant, Breathable, Stretch Spandex Back
  • Leather-Reinforced Knuckles for Extra Durability
  • Adjustable Wrist Closure
  • Leather Pull Tab on Cuff for Quick, Easy Removal
  • 6 Pairs of Gloves Included in Purchase
  • Available in Medium, Large and X-Large

Content:

• Palm/Fingertips: 100% Goatskin Leather
  • Back: 97% Polyester 3% Spandex
  • Knuckle Strap: 100% Neoprene
  • Finger Fourchette: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
  • Cuff: 100% Neoprene