Axiom Video By Steve With General Nugget Detecting Tips & Advice, Gold Finds Caught On Video

Finally I got to see the Axiom actually being used in the “real”, thanks so much Steve for keeping it that way. That was fun. 😊 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That was fun. Nice video Steve and good presentation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Out in field with bare cell signal, but looks like Garrett did a great job. It’s all about the editing, and they kept it real with the trash. Could have left it out, and they did not, so I am very happy with that.

I really had no idea that was a nugget, more dirt stuck to it than is normal with nearly all the nuggets I find. Took a bit of spitting and rubbing to see some glints of gold finally. :smile:

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Out in field with bare cell signal, but looks like Gasrrett did a great job. It’s all about the editing, and they kept it real with the trash. Could have left it out, and they did not, so I am very happy with that.

I really had no idea that was a nugget, more dirt stuck to it than is normal with nearly all the nuggets I find. Took a bit of spitting and rubbing to see some glints of gold finally. :smile:

That was pretty awesome, it's pretty rare to catch a "good live dig", let alone a nice one like that...

• Like 1

Thanks for the video Steve.  It does stay real showing the trash and the gold.  The old timers didn't think about metal detectors, so they left trash everywhere.

I hope everyone notices that Steve is using a long-handled pick.  I use a Leland pick and it has a handle even longer.  It makes for easier digs for those of us who are back challenged.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jennifer said:

That was pretty awesome, it's pretty rare to catch a "good live dig", let alone a nice one like that...

Well, I’d get a “good target” and dig a nail or something, did that quite a few times like the one that made it to the video, to capture the two nuggets. Even then I was a little lucky, could have got skunked.

• Like 1

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Axiom Video By Steve With General Nugget Detecting Tips & Advice, Gold Finds Caught On Video

Great video, easy on the ears and well put together , I also like and use the long handled picks. Easy on the back and great support walking up and down hills takes a lot of pressure off the muscles and old bones. 

• Like 1