Axiom Release Date

If nothing else we had the opportunity to go along with Steve in his videos on the Axiom.

I thank him for doing that for all of us but I don’t want to leave out another great guy goes by the name of Gerry with his videos. 
 Gerry’s excitement reverberate in everyone watching his videos when he locates a nugget large are small.

Chuck 

geof_junk

When you’re older than dirt everyday is a vacation day but at the same time you can’t wait on that Axiom forever.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I guess once the final product is ready which it sounds like it is now then they have to go into production and produce enough to provide the bulk of dealers with stock so they're need seen as favouring certain retailers.  Our excitement overrides our patience 🙂

The good thing is it's coming and it won't be too long.

• Like 2

I asked yesterday.  Was informed they should be coming soon.  I even played the Labor Day weekend and it didn't help.

Sorry,  don't hang the messenger. 

PS, I'm trying to spend some vacation with my wife, so me being able to answer all questions,  please expect delays. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My prediction was offered here on Sept 8:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/19844-taking-minelab-manticore-and-garrett-axiom-orders/?do=findComment&comment=212308

Garrett Axiom by end of year, Manticore by spring 2023. Either might be sooner, if so, be happy. If not, don’t say I did not tell you:smile:

• Like 1

The biggest problem with delayed releases at the moment is the rise of the USD against other currencies.  Two key examples and I assume both are markets they'd love the Axiom to do well in.

currency.jpg.06712267aecec1a37308ebf1ac638bbb.jpg

The South African rand down 19.43% in 6 months against the USD, the Aussie down 13.94% in the past 6 months, all that does is add to the price of the detector for these countries, and with the USD expected to keep rising for some time this situation is only going to get worse.  The detector maybe fantastic but the price in the end maybe the biggest problem they have getting good uptake of it into International markets.  It all comes down to if they're willing to take a profit hit in some countries more than others to stabilize a set reasonable price.