The Rings Have Eluded Me Again

and by the way I am using the XP ORX in the FINEGOLD program but with my settings of 17.2 khz, 80 gain, 2.5 recovery speed, 2 IAR, and i can tell even when i have a bread tie under the coil , or a bottle cap I like to dig alot of Iron on purpose, to clean things up and maybe see if somthing is masked, only when i run out of energy do i get pickey and just dig the 95- or 92 and so on

• Like 5

I feel your pain, KW, way to stick with it, but you're right it feels good just to get out there. Of course it will feel even better when you do hit that gold! 😉

• Like 3

Nice hunt any way.

Soon the ring gods will make your day and send you several of them, just don't get upset if they are only silver.

Good luck and stay safe.

• Like 1

If you don't discrim you never know when you will find a nice gold ring or heavy silver bracelet. Hunted this totlot off and on for several years and a month ago found a man's 14K wedding band. Same for a volleyball court. Hunted it for several years finding mostly clad, junk jewelry. Then one day on the first swing found a heavy Tiffanys silver bracelet  worth $400.

With every swing, you just don't know. It is like gambling but  cheaper.

• Like 2