These Put Me Over The Top....

oneguy

Thanks for the too kind words Mr. Gerry!  Can't help it, I was damned proud to reach those #'s but you all will get the last laugh come weigh in time. Crack scratchin the pinheads keeps me busy and helps avoid the skunk.  My legs are going cowshit on me this year which has limited me somewhat in exploring for newer patches so been sticking to easy access proven areas. Doctor wants more tests, this time in Missoula (220mi. rt), told them yesterday "after seasons over".....  My motto... "keep on going till the F'n wheels fall off!"....   LMAO....  Think I might change my screen name to King of Dink....

Seriously ...thanx again!  Coming from you that means a lot....

• Like 3

Testing cores sounds like fun, and the GM is a good machine for that. I wonder how a falcon would work on those cores? Guess you’d have to go around them in a full circle depending on the bit size they’re using. How big were they?

17 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Testing cores sounds like fun, and the GM is a good machine for that. I wonder how a falcon would work on those cores? Guess you’d have to go around them in a full circle depending on the bit size they’re using. How big were they?

The cores are 2" dia.   I plan on doing more cores even though they haven't specifically asked me too?  I'll ask the geo's if it helps them speed up the process, if it does, I'll be glad to do more of it. If nothing else, it's interesting to see what's coming out of the ground.  Maybe my job title will change from "crack scratcher" to "core checker"...?????  LoL.  Never been around a Falcon so no comment?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oneguy said:

The cores are 2" dia.   I plan on doing more cores even though they haven't specifically asked me too?  I'll ask the geo's if it helps them speed up the process, if it does, I'll be glad to do more of it. If nothing else, it's interesting to see what's coming out of the ground.  Maybe my job title will change from "crack scratcher" to "core checker"...?????  LoL.  Never been around a Falcon so no comment?

Falcons are good for extremely small gold but it has to be up close to the coil. I think your gold monster will be good for it.

If they have any waste cores they’l let you have and have access to a rock or tile saw,  you can make some pretty cool little discs out of them, I love collecting cores - we have quite a few. I made coasters out of some larger ones.