New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

Yep, and that one includes a date, presumably the release. 27/08/22.

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I use user profile switching frequently for target interrogation to see how the target responds to two different modes.

You and I both.  I guess not enough people raised a ruckus with the awkwardly placed (single memory slot) 'user profile'.  "Squeeky wheel gets the grease."  (The other manufacturers either listened or figured it out themselves....)

No one so far (I haven't read all the posts, though) has wondered aloud regarding the audio interface.  Maybe we'll find out tomorrow (or is it today already in Australia :biggrin:?).

• Like 1

I see my prediction that a new generation of Equinox would be announced this year and we'd likely see a proto at Detectival!

A next gen Equinox with a control pod that (hopefully) doesn't leak, and a better rod setup to alleviate the flex and what not, better coils, and a smart screen like the FBS machines.  Very interesting!

• Like 3

I wonder if they finally ran across one of my complaints about coil design? I've been advocating for years that the "ears" should be on a replaceable yoke at the bottom of the shaft, and not on the coil. Being someone who hunts the beach and large fields often, I'm drooling over seeing that (supposedly) 15" coil! Time to fire up that credit card! 👍😀

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cudamark said:

I wonder if they finally ran across one of my complaints about coil design? I've been advocating for years that the "ears" should be on a replaceable yoke at the bottom of the shaft, and not on the coil. Being someone who hunts the beach and large fields often, I'm drooling over seeing that (supposedly) 15" coil! Time to fire up that credit card! 👍😀

Yep I'm jumping in line to pre-order one!  The Equinox was a total game changer (for me) and I have no doubts that this will take it to the next level, can't wait to take one out!  Hopefully we don't have to wait as long as we did when they announced the Equinox (did they learn that lesson???). 

• Like 4

It looks like ML has a live reveal planned on their Facebook page on tomorrow (Aug. 27th)

It's no secret, we have something exciting to share with you! You are invited to attend a special announcement on Minelab's Facebook page:  

·         London, UK - Saturday, August 27 at 7:30 pm BST

·         Chicago, USA - Saturday, August 27 at 1:30 pm CDT

·         Adelaide, Australia - Sunday, August 28 at 4:00 am ACS

• Like 2