New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

European price 1999 Euro with tax about 21%. If you have registered EU company you can buy it without tax.

Competition drives the companies to keep moving, and we all benefit from it.  Nokta set its sights on Minelab and went after them full bore to offer their version of a Nox for less $.  XP blind sided everybody and threw the D2 into the arena.   Nasa Tom said the M-Core had been in development for around 3 years if I read his post correctly.  

Calling it "the Beast" brings back memories of the Tesoro Tejon.  Everybody had such a hard time pronouncing Tejon that everybody started calling it The Beast.  

• Like 2

Tejon is great. I take it out first in a new site.

Yea, it's a good video, I could drop it on Youtube if people don't use Facebook.

The guy using it swings a detector like I did when I first started detecting, covering about 30% of the ground he walks over 🙂

The more I see of it the more I know I'd still keep using my CTX as well, it's not a CTX replacement, it's certainly a great upgrade to a Nox though, I think they've done a good job of it and it's a good next generation Nox to keep the competition in the rear view mirror.

• Like 3

On 8/28/2022 at 4:23 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Yep, they replaced the entire Nox shaft system with CF on the Mandible and managed to shave an ounce.  I replaced the shaft on my Nox with a Steveg CF system and saved about 3 oz.  Hopefully, the additional non-shaft weight on the Manitorque was utilized to shore up the control pod and handle watertight integrity giving it an impressive 2 meters of additional depth capability.  The Beast should truly be a beast in the water now.

Some serious bad nicknames going around -