New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

18 hours ago, Shelton said:

It doesn’t work in real world! Why they use recovery 2.5 on D2?! They should to set machines low as possible with recovery and then check depth after ground balance and EMI cancel… but it will be still average comparison… we don’t know program frequencies anyway…

No, but he's a clever guy, he's a salesman who says to take Equinox and Deus II then MTC on an '''old protocol'' of basic ''General'' program and compare the detectors with the end result of saying '' the Deus 2 is less good '' according to all the tests it has to perform before our eyes. This is reductive, for the Deus 2, as we pointed out to him on Youtubes in the comments, but it was quickly erased. There you go, the MTC is coming, you have to make room for it, just like the field trials with Roman coins and the barrel with a bronze coin at 50 cm with a saturation MTC, supposedly linked to local EMI. I think more that MTC has been pushed to the maximum of its possibilities translating the EMI, since the engineering of the MTC has been redesigned by Marck Laurie to be resistant to the EMI, then why there on a test of great depth it saturates? .
 Now we are at war Minelab / XP, it's up to us to know where we want to put our money and if the game is worth the candle. I estimate that even 3 small cm more is an object or a ring of 1,000 Euros on the beach that I would not do with Equinox or Deus 2 so I invest. I hope it will have the criteria of Nox on nuggets of 0.25 gr , after in the seabed I'm afraid of whales.

• Like 1

It's not all about a Deeper Beep, it's the whole package that needs to fit.

I love my D2 with that 9" coil for sifting through iron in the field. It is really light, maneuvers through the maize stumble with ease and pinpoints like a dream.

On the beach it's a whole different ball game. I can walk a fair bit without a single target and will probably attach the biggest coil they offer on the MC. It just needs to have a better tonal response than BEEP. Because at the beach I'm scooping not pinpointing.

Anyway I'll get some more popcorn in the mean time. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

So there are multiple Manticore units out and available for making videos?

Yes, The depth tests of the Equinox / deus II / MTC on the 2 videos were carried out during the DETECLAND in France by the company LE FOUILLEUR whose boss is doing the tests, on September 17 and 18 after the visit of Marck lawrie. I made an excel file to compare in the 2 videos the Deus 2 / Equinox 800 depths and the MTC but they are in French if a bilingual person wants to translate them correctly I publish them.

• Like 2

The BEAST World Tour Continues!
Here are 4 more chances to see it in person!

Denton’s Civil War and Relic Hunt
October 1st & 2nd 2022
Rockingham, NC
Central Florida Sunshine and Silver Hunt
October 8th-9th 2022
Debary, FL
Treasure Fest V
October 15th-16th 2022
Murfreesboro, AR
DIGSTOCK IV
October 28th-30th 2022
Chazy, NY

• Like 3

13 hours ago, CoinShooter1 said:

The BEAST World Tour Continues!

I'm starting to think the Minelab crew is on an extended vacation.  But I looked up Chazy, NY and it's a stone's throw from Montreal.  They probably heard how beautiful the Fall leaves are in that area but didn't realize that season there is over at the end of September!  (Don't forget to bring the snow gear, ML.  OK, I'm exaggerating a bit.  😉)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I'm starting to think the Minelab crew is on an extended vacation.  But I looked up Chazy, NY and it's a stone's throw from Montreal.  They probably heard how beautiful the Fall leaves are in that area but didn't realize that season there is over at the end of September!  (Don't forget to bring the snow gear, ML.  OK, I'm exaggerating a bit.  😉)

Snow?

How about a HURICANE in Florida, just days before their arrival....

They dont call it the "BEAST" for nothing!

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 8:20 PM, Shelton said:

It doesn’t work in real world! Why they use recovery 2.5 on D2?! They should to set machines low as possible with recovery and then check depth after ground balance and EMI cancel… but it will be still average comparison… we don’t know program frequencies anyway…

Yes a static depth test is not the real world ... btw the targets depth is never indicated in this video , bad luck this is the most important thing .. Then it is impossible to compare their results with others results. 

Anyway I dont really trust this seller , knowing his continuous obsessive war again XP .. He is not independent and his opinion is biased to say the least ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, palzynski said:

Yes a static depth test is not the real world ... btw the targets depth is never indicated in this video , bad luck this is the most important thing .. Then it is impossible to compare their results with others results. 

Anyway I dont really trust this seller , knowing his continuous obsessive war again XP .. He is not independent and his opinion is biased to say the least ...

There is a depth of 50 cm on a 10 ct Napoleon III monk of 30 cm in diameter in the Test Barrel and we do not find them in the field, where are they passed? Indeed there is no verifiable depth, not even on the surface, it remains a trade war. MTC reacts well on lead I hope the same on gold.

• Like 1