New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

1 hour ago, NAGANT said:

Nasa Tom say's....  

Who is next to take the challenge and make the vow    "Never To Use The Equinox Again"  🙂

strick

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NAGANT said:

Nasa Tom say's....  It is a genuine 2-Generations leap in technological advancement.

I'll bet Nasa Tom also knows when the release date is set for.  How about twisting his arm a little and finding out for us before I go nuts!!  :blink:

Pretty bold statement huh?  Haven't seen the proof in any video yet but they're all disjointed hype so far.  The way things are going for me it doesn't matter when it comes out.  Knee replacement denied for 2 years and bad electric short where the power enters basement needed all new service including breaker panel, not covered.  Actually thinking of selling/trading in my out of warranty nox and buy a new one while the sale is on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, D&P-OR said:

Right here---you got a "taker" right here!!!! 🙂

I see a few used Equinox's showing up on Ebay lately.  Looks like people selling them to help pay for their Manticore to me.

I wonder who is best to pre-order from? Does anyone know if ML will fill the bigger orders first form the larger dealers?

2 hours ago, rled2005 said:

I wonder who is best to pre-order from? Does anyone know if ML will fill the bigger orders first form the larger dealers?

I think Gerry's who is a sponsor here is probably a good place.  Before I knew about Gerry and since I can't take advantage of the military discount, I placed an order with a place that offers no sales tax out of state and a few goodies to go along with the Manticore.  I don't think I should say the name here but they are on the first page if you google "buy minelab manticore".

3 hours ago, PSPR said:

I think Gerry's who is a sponsor here is probably a good place.  Before I knew about Gerry and since I can't take advantage of the military discount, I placed an order with a place that offers no sales tax out of state and a few goodies to go along with the Manticore.  I don't think I should say the name here but they are on the first page if you google "buy minelab manticore".

I looked at Modern Detectors. They don’t give any freebies with military discount. I think the first wave will go to the biggest detector dealers.

As always, I'll let you "early adopters" bring any shiny new machines, back to earth, with real usage! And work out the bugs!! Rare that the hype measures up to reality-based usage!! But somebody's gotta start the party!!🎉 Good luck to you early birds!!🍀👍👍

• Like 3