New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

"Got to try out Manticore for 2 hours straight tailored to my hearing and under the watchfull eye of the detexpert.

When VLF discrimination is needed, when VLF depth is needed, when VLF speed is needed. At this moment in time. I will only hunt with Minelab Manticore.

XP D2 is up for sale. And Minelab Manticore is on it’s way."

That's a bold statement.

I have all winter to wait. I want to see some video comparisons with the D2 and Manticore. Right now it's looking like the Manticore could be the winner. 

10 hours ago, scoopjohnb said:

Time to call it like I see it.

When VLF discrimination is needed, when VLF depth is needed, when VLF speed is needed. At this moment in time. I will only hunt with Minelab Manticore.

Dang it...  I had myself all settled in for a long winters wait.  Had the excitement all tamped down.  Now you go and get me all anxious again.

- Dave

• Like 3

For Americans, that date is December 1, 2022, not January 12.  Along with this non-descript video they stated,

"On 1.12.22 you’ll find out why it’s better the second time around."

No mention of the Manticore and unsure what they are referring to as the second time around unless they are comparing it to the Nox.

Anyway, we can probably take this as a December 1st release of the Manticore.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

• Like 3

I've set the cash aside so I'm pretty much at the "Shut up and take my money" stage in my Manticore adventure 😄

Was out with the Nox at the weekend again and it's still a wonderful machine, picked up some tiny targets even in amongst the trash but would really benefit from a bit of better 'what's under the coil?' type discrimination.  I'm hoping the Manticore can help with that (and if it doesn't then it should be an easy flip to sell on and I'll go back to ol' faithful as if nothing ever happened 😛 )

• Like 2