New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

That's a final release model, the previous ones all had a sticker on the bottom left, it has the proper print.

• Like 2

Having an LCD screen makes it so much easier to navigate and use, I really like it.  The Nox will feel ancient when I fire it up after using the Manticore.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

Having an LCD screen makes it so much easier to navigate and use, I really like it.  The Nox will feel ancient when I fire it up after using the Manticore.

I agree. 

The screen is clearer, and projects a sharper image than some new cell phones!

• Like 2

Lots of videos from Manticore testers popping up on YouTube now.  It seems Minelab has released them to discuss the Manticore as of December 1st.

Also, it seems they are shipping the Manticore without a manual.  There is no PDF manual posted on their website either.

1 hour ago, PSPR said:

Lots of videos from Manticore testers popping up on YouTube now.  It seems Minelab has released them to discuss the Manticore as of December 1st.

Also, it seems they are shipping the Manticore without a manual.  There is no PDF manual posted on their website either.

I haven't heard of any reports of the machine in the hands of us "normal" people yet... just testers so far I believe. I gotta think Minelab will post the manual up before they think the Manticore will actually be in real world buyers/users hands so that might be something to watch.... when the manual gets posted it might be a sign that the boxes are in the hands of at least some dealers and going out the door.

• Like 1