New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

The deeper statement will have to be proven before I dive in and get the manicure...is it real or did they just add bells and whistles to the Nox and re package?

strick

• Like 3

1 minute ago, strick said:

The deeper statement will have to be proven before I dive in and get the manicure...is it real or did they just add bells and whistles to the Nox and re package?

strick

Bingo about the deeper statement.  

Mandymoore is definitely going to improve on the Nox, perhaps with more than just bells and whistles.  The CTX/eTrac FeCo type target ID and Target Trace will improve the ability to ID deeper than the Nox and 2D disc patterns coupled with Multi-iQ+'s speed (vs. FBS2) will defintely improve performance to a degree.  But is it actually "deeper" in terms of raw depth vs. any other VLF out there?  Who knows?  Frankly, more depth from my perspective is overrated, I will take the more accurate ID at depth and, hopefully, further improved ground and ferrous handling which aligns well with my objective, to pick out treasure from trash and avoid digging deep plugs and simply praying for a good outcome.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, midalake said:

WOW>>>> I COUNTED 4 DIFFERENT BEACH MODES! 

Probably needs 4 beach modes for searching in and out of water. That would leave 2 options in each of the other modes field, park and gold. For a total of 10.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, vive equinox said:

it's still expensive! why do we pay 400 more than the americans?

i hope it’s less than 2000 pavos 

in some countries it will be somewhat more and in others somewhat less.  According to him VAT from home country and other taxes.  Here we have 21% VAT.  I think it's something else in France no‽

The whole presentation of the Monkeypox seems more of a video game rollout combined with dish detergent to me.

'Dragons and Scorpions! 2x more!'

Of course this is probably how they teach marketing these days. Must be the newer graduates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, vive equinox said:

it's still expensive! why do we pay 400 more than the americans?

i hope it’s less than 2000 pavos 

Faudra choisir entre le chauffage et le manticore cet hiver lol ... 😀

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, midalake said:

WOW>>>> I COUNTED 4 DIFFERENT BEACH MODES! 

I saw a ferrous volume control!  I have always turned up the low tones (ferrous) on the Equinox presets so that I can hear those deep targets that started out as ferrous.  As King of Bling said ... if you don't dig those you are missing some good deep gold with the Equinox.  It is also another reason to run the Equinox with the horse shoe off (all metal if you will).