New Minelab Manticore

Sheppo

2 hours ago, CoinShooter1 said:

I expect pull tabs and beaver tails to be represented as an oval target, and not perfectly round.

If so, it should make digging decisions much simpler.

Unless they have done something different with the manticore then I doubt that will be the case...at least with the ctx target trace is a round blob on both pull tabs and coins...

Strick

• Like 5

It doesn’t work in real world! Why they use recovery 2.5 on D2?! They should to set machines low as possible with recovery and then check depth after ground balance and EMI cancel… but it will be still average comparison… we don’t know program frequencies anyway…

• Like 2

We're going to start seeing a whole lot of test videos, some skewed, some not, but they don't mean much unless they are done on native targets in your native soil, so take everything with a grain of salt. I think the Beast will be a great detector, but the inevitable garden tests are just fodder for purse fights. Let's get ready to rumblllllllllllllle! 😎

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I think Jeff McClendons posted video from Gigmaster should be posted here now. Everyone has been warned. Video can be seen below under similar content.

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

We're going to start seeing a whole lot of test videos,...

So there are multiple Manticore units out and available for making videos?