The Suspense From Minelab! New Manticore

Hopefully the Manticore quickly comes with a variety of additional coil sizes and we won't have to wait years.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

granted I did go a tad wobbly

A tad!!??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ ย  Youโ€™re telling me the dial goes even higher?? ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

The coil ears are on the shaft this time.... for you rough handed baffoons lol...cheaper to replace a shaft then the coil...if I never buy another detector I will have enough to last me the rest of my life...well one more wont hurt..

Strick

55243363-67CB-4FF5-B8D2-8D811CB3A649.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The first country to present after the official first presentation at Dedectival on September 11-12 will be Greece at an event held by our country representative on September 17 near where I live, I will be able to see it up close for the first impressions ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, strick said:

The coil ears are on the shaft this time.... for you rough handed baffoons lol...cheaper to replace a shaft then the coil...if I never buy another detector I will have enough to last me the rest of my life...well one more wont hurt..

Strick

55243363-67CB-4FF5-B8D2-8D811CB3A649.jpeg

Somebody from Minelab marketing must have wrapped that coil cableโ€ฆ..

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I think part of the excitement is the Equinox was a killer when it came out, nothing like it and to this day it's the benchmark for these sort of detectors, so any improvements over it they've achieved in performance over the Equinox to me is a big deal.ย  It's still my favourite VLF overall.

Build quality looks to be improved upon, it cost them the most money not us users with them supplying products that keep breaking down, we just get the replaced under warranty, it's Minelab paying for it so they're the ones being punished for supplying poor quality products.ย  Sure it's a pain in the posterior for us too but they're the ones forking out the cash to deal with the problems, it's in their best interest to improve the quality.

• Like 4

So many videos with some putting their two bits added to it . One had posted to the side the words Series two Equinox. Maybe if it is just maybe able to swim and dive better than itโ€™s old man .

ย Chuckย 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The Suspense From Minelab! New Manticore