A Completely Off-topic Topic

• The title was changed to A Completely Off-topic Topic

Great body of work, good job finishing the book David. It'll be an interesting read. 

I'm sure you already know, but Back to the Future was like..."the movie" when I was growing up, generation-defining. It single handedly got me and my friends into skateboarding, playing music, got me to see my first concert (Huey Lewis), got me stoked on science and adventure, and started my love affair with lifted Toyota trucks long before I could drive. I doubt there was a single kid my age who didn't see that movie, a true piece of pop culture history. 

• Like 4

Plenty of decent films on that list.  Congratulations on the book, sounds like it will do very well.

• Thanks 1

Thanks phrunt, it's an amazing process in the face of 2 thousand books a day being released on Amazon.

A very steep learning curve to figure out how to get its publication out past friends and family.

But the good thing is, after almost a decade of writing on and off, it's done.

• Like 4

Congratulations David,

I suspect the book will do well as most folks are curious about the movie business, the actors and how the whole thing works.

It will give the reader an interesting behind the scenes view of the moving parts which I know little about but always wanted to have insight into.

With decades of experience and observations to draw from it will be a fascinating read I reckon.

Jeff

Ordered!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swegin said:

Yes I even enjoyed Empire of the Ants.

Well Swegin, you may be the only person who saw that film. I did write a story about it.
It was one whacky show. (thanks)