A Completely Off-topic Topic

1 hour ago, Swegin said:

Yes I even enjoyed Empire of the Ants.

Well Swegin, you may be the only person who saw that film. I did write a story about it.
It was one whacky show. (thanks)

2 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

Well Swegin, you may be the only person who saw that film. I did write a story about it.
It was one whacky show. (thanks)

Raquel Welch.....  LOL  I spend some time looking for the strange movies.  The Blob, Them (which is very similar to Empire) and many others.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Swegin said:

Raquel Welch.....

ah…Joan Collins actually, but no matter...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

ah…Joan Collins actually, but no matter...

Day two with no Caffeine I think my head is going to explode.  Yea I don't know why I said her.

• Haha 1

Flak gave me a lot of encouragement on my writing earlier this year. He is genuinely a good soul. Many, many, many thanks. 

• Like 3

David I’m thrilled your book has finally been realised, I wish you every success but more importantly thanks for sharing with us your very interesting career. This forum has some truly diverse and fascinating people as its members. 😊 

JP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nvchris said:

You can deliver my autographed 1st edition to "the patch" 🙂

Hi Chris and everyone,

Firstly, yes Chris, I may bury it though, with a nickel tucked in the pages, so you have to find it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There was a mis-que in the initial printing. So two things;

ONE, if you got a copy of either hardbound or soft cover and they have black and white photos all the way through, you got a mistakenly printed copy. Two thirds of the photographs are in color . Let me know and I will replace it.

TWO, if you have not bought a copy and wish to maybe buy one, please wait a bit until I get the right copies available. It won't be too long but after all this time I want make sure it's what I was trying to do.

The change is in process now and I will jump back into this thread when it's corrected. Thanks for understanding. Didn't come all this way to have it done wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NEW UPDATE (9/28): The websites below are now carrying the color version of the book.

BearManor Media direct link to paperback: (there is a hardbound copy available and a $7.00 ebook as well.) https://bearmanor-digital.myshopify.com/products/best-seat-in-the-house-an-assistant-director-behind-the-scenes-of-feature-films-paperback

*Amazon direct linkhttps://www.amazon.com/s?k=david+mcgiffert+book&crid=3TM0O42V5MNY9&sprefix=david+mcgiffert+book%2Caps%2C185&ref=nb_sb_ss_deep-retrain-10-ops-acceptance_1_20

*If anyone buys a copy from Amazon and you enjoy the book, would you pease consider writing a review? 
I am learning that books rise and fall depending on Amazon reviews. 

Barnes and Noble and Apple Books: still only has the black and white copy available.

Thank you for looking - Back to your regularly scheduled gold topics.