Another Garrett Axiom Beast Of A Nugget Find

Hell Gerry I believe in you and so many others on this forum do to . That’s why I buy a detector from a dealer that’s been there and done that . Not someone sitting around with his finger up his butt trying to choke himself to death .Hey it give me great pleasure just to come and dig for you. That make me happier than a new rooster in a hen house. haha

Chuck 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Another Garrett Axiom Beast Of A Nugget Find
3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

No it's nothing like what the Aussies find, but its nice in my mind and especially when compared to what most of us int he US do find.

Gerry I`m an OZ whose been around awhile and I know to use your words "No it's nothing like what the Aussies find", that is a myth for today. There was some truth last century but then wouldve been so for your country last century. I`ll probably get howled at by some Aussies for daring to say this. Gerry you do miles better than the average gold detector user of OZ.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Since were asking how reliable is the ferro check...50%? I know it depends on target size and depth but I haven’t heard much talk about it’s reliability...

strick 

• Like 2