Info Tesoro Lobo Supertraq And Supertraq Ht Difference

Hi everyone, I wanted some info on a classic tesoro detector, the lobo supertraq; to begin I would like to understand from which series the tesoro has made the last modifications, I ask this because I believe that already the version with rod and gray box and 10x5 inch coil should have the latest electronic modifications; I saw that in 2018 a series called HT was released which has a 12x10 inch coil and the electronic box placed behind it; having found a version with a small 10x5 plate I wanted to know if it already has the latest changes, because the ht version is not found; another question, on the online manual I read that the automatic balance (I read around that it works very well) performs it only on all metal, so when it goes into discriminate it stays on the last point recorded in all metal, or it only refers to the fixed balance of the three-position diverter of the ground ??? last thing how is this detector on saline beach, even near the water, and in areas with dark volcanic sand? Thank you

Hello

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 3:24 PM, Break1 said:

Hi everyone, I wanted some info on a classic tesoro detector, the lobo supertraq; to begin I would like to understand from which series the tesoro has made the last modifications, I ask this because I believe that already the version with rod and gray box and 10x5 inch coil should have the latest electronic modifications; I saw that in 2018 a series called HT was released which has a 12x10 inch coil and the electronic box placed behind it; having found a version with a small 10x5 plate I wanted to know if it already has the latest changes, because the ht version is not found; another question, on the online manual I read that the automatic balance (I read around that it works very well) performs it only on all metal, so when it goes into discriminate it stays on the last point recorded in all metal, or it only refers to the fixed balance of the three-position diverter of the ground ??? last thing how is this detector on saline beach, even near the water, and in areas with dark volcanic sand? Thank you

Hello

Hi.

Check this information....

As a side note, I believe Dave Johnson wrote the ground tracking code for the Lobo ST and also the White’s GMT & MXT. In my opinion, three of the best automatic ground tracking systems on any detector ever produced.

• Like 3

Send a message to Monte as he probably knows more on the variants. He was a dealer and avid user of Tesoros.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 2:24 PM, Break1 said:

Hello

Only the color was changed on the SuperTraq. Everything is the same. I have a Tesoro SuperTraq that I am selling. I have 2. I only need one now.

The Lobo had a ground balance and the Lobo ST didn't have one unfortunately.

Interesting. The Lobo ST w/8" & 9x8 concentric coils were hot with the internal gb turned negative. I sold mine unfortunately but I have a Tejon now.

• Like 1