Are Legend, Deus II & Manticore, Going To Impact Tarsacci?

Dancer  

You said a mouthful when you said about the gold and silver drying up.

Now days it’s so many people out there swinging a detector by the time a ring hits the sand someone found it all ready .

Dancer you should have been with me when I started detecting. I was about the only one out there. The detector was a BFO and that motor boat found me lots of silver because back then everything was silver. The pennies at that time was all wheat and now people get excited when they find one now .

When White’s came out with the TDI I found myself digging deeper than ever before . I really think all the beach hunters would be more productive using a PI detector. Yes I know it means digging everything but before discriminating out so much I found lots more rings .

I believe it’s still lots out there to be found but just maybe one going to have to work harder for it .

The Best Dancer!

Chuck 

• Like 5

Tarsacci goes deep but audio is terrible.  
Once had a issue where I could not turn off machine and had issues with machine resetting itself.  Sent back to Dimitar to get it checked. He said he found nothing wrong.   Machine still reset itself on one occasion when I got it back.    Not worth the $1500 price I paid.   I now use the Deus2 and finding more success with it compared to tarsacci which started out great but faded fast. 
Yes, XP Deus2, legend and Manticore  will slow sales of Tarsacci.

That is strange. Have you inspected the battery contacts?

1 hour ago, JCR said:

That is strange. Have you inspected the battery contacts?

I checked the contracts and they were ok.  
The tarsacci would sometimes reset itself when going over large metal while hunting a dried trashy river. When I got the machine back from Dimitar it reset itself again while hunting a old settlement when going over a target.  
Was thinking about selling but decided to hold on to it as a backup.   

By resetting do you mean it turns off then back on again?

Comparing is for the Beholder.      Back when a pal and I were in our twenties we spotted a couple girls' sitting at a table. Both were smitten at the same time. So he says "I don't like yours" than he goes and sits next to the one I wasn't interested in.  Gets better, after talking for about 20 minutes, everyone agreed to switch.   Worked out for a couple of weeks, until we bumped into 2 new girls.     Sound familiar?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Dancer said:

Comparing is for the Beholder.      Back when a pal and I were in our twenties we spotted a couple girls' sitting at a table. Both were smitten at the same time. So he says "I don't like yours" than he goes and sits next to the one I wasn't interested in.  Gets better, after talking for about 20 minutes, everyone agreed to switch.   Worked out for a couple of weeks, until we bumped into 2 new girls.     Sound familiar?

I had similar scenarios, except all I remember was going home with both girls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Tarsacci is deep but to put it bluntly, the audio sux. Not so much the ping pong but the clarity and volume. Now Aaron has one that was made for a hearing impaired customer. Now it is what you need. Different frequency and tones. I asked Dimitar could he do that to mine. His answer was no. 😥. I know Dew asked for suggestions on what the new Tarsacci should be like, as Dimitar  was curious. Don’t know what ever came of that. He definitely has the best customer service of all the machines I own. He will talk to you on the phone anytime.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 1:28 PM, JCR said:

By resetting do you mean it turns off then back on again?

Yes.  Also I hear music coming through the headphones  while using the tarsacci at the park.  It’s just a whisper doesn’t bother me. There are a few radio stations near by.  No way to correct this issue. My friends tarsacci does the same.  
May be the end for tarsacci. 

On 8/31/2022 at 7:03 AM, Dancer said:

The machine has done very well for me where I can take it.   The biggest advange for me being water proof, and very dependable.   No drips no leaks no send backs.    I truly believe take all the machines mentioned above (including Tarsacci) on most any beach.    The biggest difference in overall finds will because of       1.   the hunter     2. luck         As in all good hunting   it's the site, the hunter , than the machine  that counts.      Gold and Silver started drying up a while back, now  finding  coins on most beaches is getting horrible.    Ain't no machine gonna fix that.    

It's true though lack of marketing is a mystery.

Very spot on.  It’s a niche machine to me for water hunting.  Some I know have already moved on to the newer multi use machines…. But they still have the machine.  Partly because they aren’t easy to sell much like an aqua sound that got some what popular here years back.  It’s difficult if you don’t have a crew to make changes quickly and can’t do updates by computer.  Some things needs to be changed but there is a bit of resistance maybe because it can’t be updated and of course there is the cost.  Much like a PI for beach hunting….  Not as many want to use them even thou they are deep.  I’ve sold all my machines but the MDT and I’m keeping an eye on the new ones.  The future is hear …. Most everyone wants a multi use machine…. It’s a matter of which will serve their purpose.

• Like 2